So I have turned the pages in my book of life. Going from spending my summers at Lake Havasu to spending virtually every free weekend at the river. We recently purchased a spot at water wheel where my in-laws have had a place for over 10 years. It is so much easier and enjoyable than what going to the lake has become. Anyway, I am keeping my 21" Eiminator for the occasional lake trip, but am not really comfortable using it at the river due to it being a stern drive. So anyway, Iam in the market for something that will suit my interests a little better on the river. I grew up with V-drives and jet boats as a kid, so this is nothing new. I have started looking for a California Performance jet, but they are hard to come by. I was wondering if someone could spread some light on the difference between the older and new CP hulls. They seem very similar. Also, any input on what pump/motor combos might be better than others. Thanks in advance for any knowlege that someone might provide. Also, please post any info on boats that might be available. Thanks.