Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 100MPH Jert Boat ! (right!)

superdave013
    Originally posted by RiverDave2:
    What the heck happened to the page?
    RD
    I know, it was more fun picking on the e-bay guy! Maybe I'll send him an e-mail with a link to this.
    [This message has been edited by superdave013 (edited October 16, 2001).]

RD yes I will be there. Come over to an orange and burgundy ski flat with an orange scoop #005. It is called Flat truckin. Towed behind a white lowered chevy crew cab. Good ole Leon will be there as well. Just come and ask for jetboatguru. This will be fun. I have a confession for you RD. Leon is dying to shed his Leon skin

RiverToysJas
    Dave, Are we going to arrange a caravan up to Ming from OC? If it's a two hour-ish drive, I think I'll be leaving around 08:00 from Fullerton.
    RTJas.

superdave013
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru:
    RD yes I will be there. Come over to an orange and burgundy ski flat with an orange scoop #005. It is called Flat truckin. Towed behind a white lowered chevy crew cab. Good ole Leon will be there as well. Just come and ask for jetboatguru. This will be fun. I have a confession for you RD. Leon is dying to shed his Leon skin
    Jetboatguru, I'll be there too on sunday. Do you want me to bring you those gears?

superdave013
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas:
    Dave, Are we going to arrange a caravan up to Ming from OC? If it's a two hour-ish drive, I think I'll be leaving around 08:00 from Fullerton.
    RTJas.
    We are planning on meeting at my place at 7:00 then going north the pick up Hustler. So I don't know if you want to do all of that, if so that's ok too! It takes me longer than 2 hours to get to Lake Ming. Do you know the back way through Arvin?
    Oh, by the way, I have never meet any of you guys. I feel like I'm meeting some ***boat.net legends!

Super Dave where did you get a set of Lightened 35 gears?

froggystyle
    Any of us SDers invited? Didn't see the thread...

superdave013
    OK, I just send the e-bay guy an e-mail with this link. Hey, I thought he might be stoked that his boat made it to the biggest, baddest boat fourm on the net! This is what he responded!
    "wow... you assholes need to get a life!!"

superdave013
    Sure froggy! It's a long drive from SD for an NJBA race but I think we have room still!
    Jetboatguru, I have a set of lightend 40's too but I'm keeping those bad boys. Other gears I have to swap are 15% 12 deg (good ski flat gears). After I test my boat I'll have some 37%, 40%, & 48 all 10 deg. I think I'll end up with the 48's but need to try them all to be sure.
    Where do they come from? I have my sources!

There are lots of guys from this forum going to the races. Froggy everyone is welcome. The dude with the 100mph jetboat for sale is on the crack pipe. Superdave I must ask again, where did you come across lightened 35 gears?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast