Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 100MPH Jert Boat ! (right!)

RiverToysJas
    Sounds good. I'll probably drive on my own but I need directions. I don't know the backway or the front way, I can find Bakersfield, but that's about it.
    Any help would be appreciated. What color is the burb you guys are going in? I'll keep an eye out for you. We'll be in a black honda del sol - making good time!
    FROGGY!!! You should go buddy!!! It'll be awesome! You'll need to leave sometime Saturday night though. How's that website coming along???
    RTJas.

Unchained
    That twin turbo setup is bad to the bone.
    I heard a rumor that the aluminum log manifolds with turbos get hot and want to flake off aluminum chunks that go through the turbo's. Has anyone had that problem ?
    Seems like stainless would be the way to go.

River Toys, the easiest way is to take 99 into Bakersfield and get off at the Highway 178 east exit. It will say Lake Isabella 178 east. Take that out about 15 miles and you go past the car race track on your right. Go another mile past the track and turn left on Alfred Harrell Highway. You will see the sign, it also says Ming Lake. Take that to the stop sign and make a right. It will run you right into the park.

RiverToysJas
    Thanks! I can find way to Lake Isabella while drunk and in the dark! I know just where you are talking about. I'll see you there!
    RTJas

superdave013
    Jetboatguru, who cares where i got them. what matters is that I have them. now the real question is, do you want them? And if so, what are ya doin in ski flat?
    OK, I'll let the cat out of the bag, they came from a guy back east. I talked to him on AZ Don's site. He had 3 or 4 sets and I bought them all. These were the only lightend ones though. Now where did I get a set of lightened 40's at...?

superdave013
    Originally posted by Unchained:
    That twin turbo setup is bad to the bone.
    I heard a rumor that the aluminum log manifolds with turbos get hot and want to flake off aluminum chunks that go through the turbo's. Has anyone had that problem ?
    Seems like stainless would be the way to go.
    No problems with mine. And they are no spring chickens. Pretty old set-up. You can put your hands on them when the engine is running.

HBjet
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas:
    I don't know the backway or the front way
    Dude, didn't you say you were bringing you son? I'm confused.
    HBjet

HBjet
    Back to this 100mph boat for sale. Who cares if it goes 100, or if it has logs, what caught my eye was that it had a "new aluminum driveon single axle trailer" I don't know about you guys, but my flyon trailer is really difficult when launching the boat.
    HBjet

HBjet
    Sorry, for the triple post, but this is a triple digit boat. You guys didn't read the post topic, it's a Jert Boat, not a Jet Boat. Jert Boats all go 100mph and faster, even with logs.
    HBjet

RiverToysJas
    DAMN TYPE-O!!!! I caught it a half second too late, if I'd have fixed it at that point I would have had a double post, but I'm not that bad! http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/foru...es/happy11.gif
    RTJas.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast