Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra Boats

hotlavey
    Looking to get some info on Cobra Boats. My friend is looking at them and I know nothing about them. Need opinions on quality, service, price, resale, ride(he is looking at the new 29 so ride info probably is not available)
    Anything at all will help-- thanks.

Mandelon
    They are becoming quite popular that's for sure. I like the looks of them, but do a search on here and see what comes up.

Kilrtoy
    With that said try Shockwave and Ultra

Debbolas
    or Kachina

ClownRoyal
    Do a search...there is a thread on this already :notam:

Throttle
    Looking to get some info on Cobra Boats. My friend is looking at them and I know nothing about them. Need opinions on quality, service, price, resale, ride(he is looking at the new 29 so ride info probably is not available)
    Anything at all will help-- thanks.
    Get em! options are unlimited... its yours to decide...
    I am very pleased with what is now my second Cobra... Go check it out!

Wonderboy
    When I was looking around I went by Cobra. They're in Montclair. I wasn't super impressed, but they were cheaper in price than others. But when I left their shop I had fiberglass in my throat and was itchy all over. Their shop wasn't as clean as others. I saw them matching up the top and bottom of a boat and the graffics didn't line up very well either. Just my opinion.

Throttle
    When I was looking around I went by Cobra. They're in Montclair. I wasn't super impressed, but they were cheaper in price than others. But when I left their shop I had fiberglass in my throat and was itchy all over. Their shop wasn't as clean as others. I saw them matching up the top and bottom of a boat and the graffics didn't line up very well either. Just my opinion.
    Go easy there Wonderboy, your throat was itchy because you were salivating over the boat you wanted to buy.
    Cheaper in price is called "Value".
    As for the top and bottom lining up, well... pull your rub rail and off and you will most likely see the same thing.

Kilrtoy
    Get em! options are unlimited... its yours to decide...
    I am very pleased with what is now my second Cobra... Go check it out!
    And they are the only ones that do this???????????????????

Kilrtoy
    When I was looking around I went by Cobra. They're in Montclair. I wasn't super impressed, but they were cheaper in price than others..
    There is a reason things are cheaper
    Hell a YUGO was only $5,999.99

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast