Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cobra Boats

I agree! I really liked the 26 and 27 cobra and was even considering buying one. I even PM'd parker dreamin to tell me more about the boat and never got a reply (or may have been tequillajohn)anyway. That 29 is ugly, I never been a fan of canopied v bottoms. looks stupid, in my opinion.
    I never got a PM from you bro.

Throttle
    I agree! I really liked the 26 and 27 cobra and was even considering buying one. I even PM'd parker dreamin to tell me more about the boat and never got a reply (or may have been tequillajohn)anyway. That 29 is ugly, I never been a fan of canopied v bottoms. looks stupid, in my opinion.
    Hey wantacat, what do you need to know about the 26 or 27? Check out CobraPerformanceBoats.com if you need more info from an "Anal" customer go ahead and PM me too, but just give Cobra a call for yourself.

wantacat
    Hey wantacat, what do you need to know about the 26 or 27? Check out CobraPerformanceBoats.com if you need more info from an "Anal" customer go ahead and PM me too, but just give Cobra a call for yourself.
    Thanks but I already made a purchase. By the way I remember you from the LA Boat Show, my buddy was talking to you about the boat. You were giving out some good info. I remember you saying you had just purchased the boat and your old boat's name was overtime....Thanks for the help!

Throttle
    Thanks but I already made a purchase. By the way I remember you from the LA Boat Show, my buddy was talking to you about the boat. You were giving out some good info. I remember you saying your old boat's name was overtime....Thanks for the help!

ENJOY!

SnakeWrench
    Hey Throttle, how come your boat is called "More Overtime" when you don't have a job? Just wondering.

firebadge
    I remember sitting in my new $50K boat a few years ago. Wiping it down in the channel and making sure feet were dry before anyone could get in and definitely not from the rear swimsteps. I saw a bucket pass by that i could not be paid to ride in let alone drive. I also remember the fine women in that boat..........Guess whose boat i wanted to be in at that moment? It's about buying the boat you like and having fun times. Everyone who thinks they have the best looking boat........then why do we keep getting new ones?

dicudmore
    I remember sitting in my new $50K boat a few years ago. Wiping it down in the channel and making sure feet were dry before anyone could get in and definitely not from the rear swimsteps. I saw a bucket pass by that i could not be paid to ride in let alone drive. I also remember the fine women in that boat..........Guess whose boat i wanted to be in at that moment? It's about buying the boat you like and having fun times. Everyone who thinks they have the best looking boat........then why do we keep getting new ones?
    out with the old...in with the new

Mrs. casean
    I'm ready to take one off someone's hands if it fits the price You're so right though... it's about buying the boat you like and will give you the most fun w/ and memories

dicudmore
    I'm ready to take one off someone's hands if it fits the price You're so right though... it's about buying the boat you like and will give you the most fun w/ and memories
    its still available Linds :wink:
    http://www.ultraboats.com/instock_images/154.jpg

Mrs. casean
    its still available Linds :wink:
    http://www.ultraboats.com/instock_images/154.jpg
    I knew you were going to say that I love it but a tad over our price range :cry: Boat show's coming... it will be gone soon I bet!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast