Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra Boats

Throttle
    that powerplant will put him over the top $$$ in any boat. good luck...

Kilrtoy
    Thanks everyone for all the info, both pro and con. As a Lavey owner I am very prejudiced but cost plays a big factor here. The 29 Cobra with the Ilmore pkg is over 120K so that may end his trip to Cobra. He may end up going used, but that is his call.
    Thanks again.
    If cost is playing a factor buy used and get better.....
    Didnt you say it was his first boat...
    maybe he should down size for his first boat

Throttle
    If cost is playing a factor buy used and get better.....
    Didnt you say it was his first boat...
    maybe he should down size for his first boat
    ditto!

We have the 26 Cobra Razor and have nothing to complain about. So far the customer service has been great, the boat runs great, the boat looks great and WE ARE HAPPY. Thats what counts. There will always be somebody that has something bad to say about somebodys product.
    PM me is you want any other details etc.

Throttle
    Thanks everyone for all the info, both pro and con. As a Lavey owner I am very prejudiced but cost plays a big factor here. The 29 Cobra with the Ilmore pkg is over 120K so that may end his trip to Cobra. He may end up going used, but that is his call.
    Thanks again.
    you do know that the ilmore is a big upgrade $$$, right? The 290 Viper comes stock with the 496 mag...
    where did the $120K idea come from anyway? After some thought, I am thinkin its a bit off... Have your friend go check it out, he will be glad he did!

Kilrtoy
    you do know that the ilmore is a big upgrade $$$, right? The 290 Viper comes stock with the 496 mag...
    where did the $120K idea come from anyway? After some thought, I am thinkin its a bit off... Have your friend go check it out, he will be glad he did!
    How much is the 29 with a mag

Throttle
    How much is the 29 with a mag
    I do not remember, sorry. I would hate to post it and be wrong???

Wonderboy
    I do not remember, sorry. I would hate to post it and be wrong???
    Hey Throttle..it looks like you have those flush nav lights on the top of your bow. Do you like them? The sales guy at Cobra told me they weren't Coast Guard approved. Just curious.

hotlavey
    Actually the quote was over 120K without a bimini and a cover. It does have the Teague Platinum Drive tho. He did talk to Cobra, that's where the $ came from. I think base is around 85-88K but not sure that includes the trailer. The 120K does include a tripple axle Extreme.

Tequila-John
    Like Parker Dreamin said. We are truely happy with our boat. We were treated great and our questions were always answered. I think you would be better off taking a drive over to there shop and spending some time looking around and asking questions. Don't get side tracked by the neg comments people say here and judge for yourself. Killer boats and they all look good.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast