Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chowchilla Bound

Wildchild80
    I just got the pass from re hab and looking forward to Chowchilla. Are we planning any party for Sat. night???

FlatStupid
    I just got the pass from re hab and looking forward to Chowchilla. Are we planning any party for Sat. night??? OH yes! :boxingguy

circleboatKIDD
    When you guys heading out.

I just got the pass from re hab and looking forward to Chowchilla. Are we planning any party for Sat. night???
    Dave, we feel it is in your best interest to hang low and stay out of the deep end of the pool. Last time you tried to hang with the fellas it turned ugly and you were not seen until the late afternoon. We are here for ya buddy.

Wildchild80
    Dave, we feel it is in your best interest to hang low and stay out of the deep end of the pool. Last time you tried to hang with the fellas it turned ugly and you were not seen until the late afternoon. We are here for ya buddy.
    Mabe you guys can get me some water wings or something?
    you got to love it here

vdriver4ever
    You boys coming to Burley?
    Jetboatguru my brother and I met you at Red Rock two years ago and look forward to seeing you run your SS boat.
    Dave I will have to come down and introduce myself in Burley. Watched you run there last year.
    I am headed to San Diego on the 28th with my Nordskog to drop off to Dave Sammons for a second resto job.
    See you guys soon.

Mrs.Racer277
    The hubby just left this AM trailer in tow. I will be there Saturday-Sunday.
    Mr.Guru I am ready for some of that Mud.

Chris Kenner - PS681
    Dave, Tony, can anyone please tell me what time registration will start on Saturday morning at Chowchilla & where it will be?? Is it remote like at Red Bluff?? Also will we get testing on Saturday morning & what time do the SS & K racers need to be in the pits by on Saturday please for drivers meeting etc... I won't be in until late Friday night so I will miss all Friday's activities.
    Thanks,
    CK

Wildchild80
    Dave, Tony, can anyone please tell me what time registration will start on Saturday morning at Chowchilla & where it will be?? Is it remote like at Red Bluff?? Also will we get testing on Saturday morning & what time do the SS & K racers need to be in the pits by on Saturday please for drivers meeting etc... I won't be in until late Friday night so I will miss all Friday's activities.
    Thanks,
    CK
    CHRIS i am not sure about registration but I think we can take care of it on Sat.
    see you then
    Dave

PE 316
    Registration is at Steves Chevrolet (Same place as the old Chevy dlr.)
    The track entrance "Double Gate" will be unlocked by 7 A.M.
    I do know entering is on a first come first serve basis AFTER registering.
    There is some road construction going on THURSDAY and there is a different way to get to the reservoir. There will be flag men out there. On Friday the road construction will cease until Monday.
    Here it is:
    After registering go back south on hwy 99, take the Ave. 24 offramp, turn left (go back over the hwy) to Road 19, Turn left (North) to Ave 26 (Robertson Blvd) turn right and the reservoir will be on your left.
    Read the signs very carefully, because you will be entering the reservoir at the double gates on the left just past the dam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast