Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: biggest bonehead thing i ever did!!!!

triple x tx
    yesterday i hooked up the new hydro to my truck to clean it up at the car wash,so i get to the carwash and i noticed i left a tunnel ram with a pair of 850 holleys on it in the boat that i got from the guy i bought the boat from,so i pulled it out of the boat and set it on the ground next to the wall so it wouldnt get wet,then i washed the boat and trailor got in my truck and drove off!!!!!!!!!(****in dumbass) about 30 minutes later i remembered it and hauled ass back to the carwash only to find that it was gone........
    AND THE AWARD FOR IDIOT OF THE YEAR GOES TO

Infomaniac
    Geez man, I was feeling bad about leaving an awesome chamois at the car wash. I did loose my keyless entry at the car wash last week.

triple x tx
    hey whats up infomaniac,since your on the boards tonite i really need a oil pan bad for the hydro,you think you got one??? i got a water pump and timing chain cover from blown 540 flattie in vegas last week while i was on vacation out there so a pan is all i need

Jungle Boy
    Triple X,
    That is some sad shit. I was sad for leaving a set floor mats once. Hope the guy that found them is honest enough to return them or drops it on his foot and breaks his gas peddle foot.
    JB

spectras only
    TripleX ,it's a real bummer! I left just one of my mat at a gas station [it could only be replaced by buying the set http://free.***boat.net/ubb/mad.gif] like jungleboy.Yesterday I went boathunting for a friend and we found an expensive multimeter in its case lying in top of a boat in the yard.Went to the marina office and asked the status of the boat and the dealer checked the history of it, telling us it was just worked on by the mechanic the day before.Only then we told him what we found and he was glad he could return it to him before some scum snatch it.Those days are long gone when you return to find your stuff only minutes later and find it is still there.People are packrats and collect anything ,even if they can't use it http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif.I hope in your case the bastard will at least put your stuff in good use on a boat , not selling it http://free.***boat.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif !
    [This message has been edited by spectras only (edited July 07, 2002).]

comin' unscrewed
    OUCH!!!
    My parents taught me "Finders keepers, loosers weepers" (along with some other sick B.S.). I've made it point to teach my son (by words and example) "If it's not yours, leave it where you found it!!" or in a case like this pick it up and find the owner. It's sad that too few people do this, let alone teach their kids to do the same.

Sangster 79
    Dude, some crack head is runnin around town trying to off it,for $100.00 I've never been to one that wasn't real close to my house..and some of them have video cameras, if you call them before they erase the tape, you might find out a little info......

Q-ball
    FOR SALE: 1 tunnel ram $50.00, 2 850 Holleys $25.00 each. Prices are negotiable. Just kidding tex, that sucks!

fat rat
    Sounds like something "Blown Cheyenne Hydro" would do, J/K. I'm sure I've done something equal to that, one time or another.

Dans66Stevens
    I bet some guy is running around with a Chevette with the tunnel ram and carbs bolted to his HOOD!!!!!!!!! http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/xyxthumbs.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast