Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: dual drive system

ultimate1
    I recently talked to R&D marine who installed the dual drive system in the Ultra boat that was at the boat show. They gave me the number of the guy who owns the boat. He said that if I wanted to go on a test ride and serious about the Dual Drive System. He would let me test the boat on Sunday about noon at Lake Elsinor. So my work schedual and weather permitting. Hopefully I can make it. I will let all you boaters out there know how it went and what my personal feeling is on the whole dual drive system thing is.

future boater
    take pics....

HBjet
    Take a GPS!

ChetCapoli
    Has to at least make it out of the lagoon this time with the change in pumps now dont ya think hb??
    Chet

ultimate1
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    Take a GPS!
    just for your info when I saw the boat at the show it already has a gps mounted in the boat. Just thought you should know.

RiverDave2
    Looking forward to hearing the results!
    RD

lilrick
    I have pics that I'll post tomorrow of the duals in action. My boat goes 60 and I was right next to Harold on a pass around the lake.I also rode in the boat and found it to accelerate exceptionally well.

ultimate1
    Originally posted by ChetCapoli:
    Has to at least make it out of the lagoon this time with the change in pumps now dont ya think hb??
    Chet
    From all I know is that the ultra that has the dual drive system has never had any problems except when they took it out of the water to try different shoes and nozzle sizes to see what setup performed the best.With the legend pumps on this application.

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Originally posted by ultimate1:
    From all I know is that the ultra that has the dual drive system has never had any problems except when they took it out of the water to try different shoes and nozzle sizes to see what setup performed the best.
    Its An Aggressor Design and Intake "grinding Aggressor Logo Off" You know it will work".
    His so Called Redesigned is "A Funky "Pat. Pending" Decal Posted on it, and we can't test because someone built us a Anchor for a Motor. "Has he no Shame"
    Enough fun- Dual Drive will make it. We are involved in a Brand New (Mold Split) Tunnel Boat. The Boat will is being built in Canton Ohio, Jim Fulkerson is Building the Billett Gear Drive unit for it- Jim is the world record holder @ 5.0 flat in a Dual Prop Drive in Top Fuel Hydro. Jim is Aqua Systems,of L.V NV. The Motor will run on Alky and Dyno showed 3200 HP.
    This should flush a course. Take Care-Dave
    [This message has been edited by AGGRESSOR JETS (edited April 27, 2002).]

MikeC
    I thought Wildside was the quickest dual prop Hydro?
    Pos Boat # Driver Boat Name Town Hull Engine ET Q MPH Top MPH
    1 256 Dwayne Patton Wildside Visalia, CA MB1 KB 500 "4.778" 245.76 245.76
    img <src="http://dragboats.com/merch/wildside/front.jpg ">

MikeC

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast