Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why it's Important to Smile...

Jbb

riverbound
    LMAO

Phat Matt
    He adapted to the environment to sneak up on his favorite prey...white women.

Tom Brown
    Nice.
    I used to work at a financial institution and one night, I caught up to a co-worker who was trying to get out. The motion sensor weren't detecting him and releasing the locks.
    When I suggested that his dark suit and extremely dark skin might not be reflecting enough infrared light for the sensor to detect, a couple of the ladies who were near by started calling me a racist and really got bent out of shape. Rudy, the dark skinned man, seemed astonished by the women's reaction but neither of us responded.
    So Brian... burn in Hell, you racist bastard.

Jbb
    Nice.
    I used to work at a financial institution and one night, I caught up to a co-worker who was trying to get out. The motion sensor weren't detecting him and releasing the locks.
    When I suggested that his dark suit and extremely dark skin might not be reflecting enough infrared light for the sensor to detect, a couple of the ladies who were near by started calling me a racist and really got bent out of shape. Rudy, the dark skinned man, seemed astonished by the women's reaction but neither of us responded.
    Burn in hell?.....thats a given....lol.....Canatard....

HOSS
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...anttosmile.jpg
    get tha phuc outa here,,,,,,,,,,gotta be bullsheet

Tom Brown
    ,,,,,,,,,,gotta be bullsheet
    No... it's Billy Dee Williams and he brought some Colt 45 malt liquor.

HOSS
    Nooooooo shit! Well GOD damn. Then the next question is what the phuc? Lil girls all wet in a hot tub?

Chase
    Nice.
    Whoa now....Tom Brown working in a financial institution........

HM
    He adapted to the environment to sneak up on his favorite prey...white women.
    Where are the white woman. (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3...s=whitewmn.mp3)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast