Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 93.1 aroow im mean jack fm

meaniam
    my opionion is that the new jack fm sucks, can i get an aman.i miss the old arrow. it has gone the same way pirate radio (was about 10 then) went and will never return. to bad i will miss the lady with that tight shirt doing those commericals. people of jack should now we already have those crappy stations ythat play a mix kbig kost. whatever dont listen to them. how do you mix rap and classic rock. we play whatever we want to. great punch line :cry:
    tell us your thoughts on the new jack
    now all we have is klos and kcal for classic well really klos
    mike

Wonderboy
    Good thing I have XM now. I can't remember the last time I listened to regular radio. Jack FM was at the Pomona boat show. Looked like a couple of clowns trying to set up their equipment. It was pretty funny.

sea2lake
    K N A C :hammerhea ROCK...ED :skull: :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    It's OK. Just a little too broad though. F U C K yea, bring KNAC back dammit!!!! Can't believe it's been so damn long in probably one of the number one markets w/out a TRUE rock station. Don't even know when new music is coming out for some of those bands.

I was kinda shocked to turn on my radio one Monday morning and hear it on the air. I thought it was a fill in for Arrow or something. I am used to it now. Some of the REALLY crappy songs I just can't hang with, but generally my taste runs the gamut. When I can't stand it, I turn to KATY 103.3 in Temecula. If theres an oinker on that also, I turn it down for a minute. I never listen to KLOS. They killed KMET and then tried to turn rabbit(with strange metal and new wave tunes) long ago. That failed, so they went for the 2 fags in the morning. That was the last straw!!!!!!!!!
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

Wonderboy
    I was kinda shocked to turn on my radio one Monday morning and hear it on the air. I thought it was a fill in for Arrow or something. I am used to it now. Some of the REALLY crappy songs I just can't hang with, but generally my taste runs the gamut. When I can't stand it, I turn to KATY 103.3 in Temecula. If theres an oinker on that also, I turn it down for a minute. I never listen to KLOS. They killed KMET and then tried to turn rabbit(with strange metal and new wave tunes) long ago. That failed, so they went for the 2 fags in the morning. That was the last straw!!!!!!!!!
    Now that was funny. Remember when the "2 fags" tried to have their own tv show for a while? What a couple of idiots. At least Kevin and Bean recognize the fact that they are dorky idiots.

Krazy K
    There's a station up here called KNRK (New Rock Alternative). They play anything from Alt Metal to Punk to Goth (Siouxsie-type) to running a techno Dance DJ at 5pm for an hour. KUFO plays mostly Nu Metal (Mudvayne, Queens of..., Godsmack, etc. and then we have the perennial Classic Rock station. Can't remember the call letters.
    Man, remember KMET and Dr. Demento? I just downloaded Kinko The Clown and Nature Trail To Hell!
    KLOS a Classic Rock station?? When I left, they weren't!
    Kevin and Bean are the shit! But we can only choose between Stern and M&B up here. I choose M&B.
    Hey, what about Rick Dees???

Wonderboy
    There's a station up here called KNRK (New Rock Alternative). They play anything from Alt Metal to Punk to Goth (Siouxsie-type) to running a techno Dance DJ at 5pm for an hour. KUFO plays mostly Nu Metal (Mudvayne, Queens of..., Godsmack, etc. and then we have the perennial Classic Rock station. Can't remember the call letters.
    Man, remember KMET and Dr. Demento? I just downloaded Kinko The Clown and Nature Trail To Hell!
    KLOS a Classic Rock station?? When I left, they weren't!
    Kevin and Bean are the shit! But we can only choose between Stern and M&B up here. I choose M&B.
    Hey, what about Rick Dees???
    You are gay man!! Get off our boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooski
    K-M-E-T, IS THE PLACE TO BE.......
    I still have some KMET bumper stickers. The mighty met.
    I used to listen to Dr Demento every Sunday night. Top 10 at 9. Damn pencil necked geeks.

HM
    I used to listen to Dr. Dimento every Sunday night. Dead Puppies aren't much fun!
    Roly Poly fishheads are never seen drinking capacino at Italian restaraunts with Oriental women.....yeah.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast