Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ray roberts august 26th

brazosriver
    nordicsquirt...Heard anymore info on the jetboat get together on ray roberts? thanks brazos

NordicSquirt
    Brazos, haven't heard anything else. As far as I know I will be there, how about you? I will keep you posted.

Rat Raft
    Hey Brazos and Nordic where are you from? I live in Bowie. Neverenough & I kind came up with this thing. He named the place and has a map he can email. If you are familar with the lake its Johnson Branch Park off of FM 3002. The turn off of I35 is a little north of Sanger. I havent been there so it will be a new lake for me. We thought we might try to burn some burgers meet some people and have a little fun. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

NordicSquirt
    I am all for it. I live about 40 miles North of Ardmore, OK so the drive will be nothing for me. Sounds like a good time, keep me posted.

brazosriver
    ratraft and nordicsquirt..I know where that camp area and ramp are..I'm from ft worth and will be there on sunday..Rat.have any idea what time you want to get together. brazos

brazosriver
    i'm most likely going to get a camp spot for sat. nite..camp spots at johnson branch unit are nice..see you there...brazos

Rat Raft
    I plan to get there pretty early Sunday, maybe by 9 or so if all goes well. NordicSquirt are you also Water Rat or do we have 2 Okies planning to attend?

NordicSquirt
    No, I am Water Rat/NordicSquirt. I will probably be getting there early Sunday also.

Rat Raft
    We have 4 confirmed ... Neverenough, Nordic,Brazos,& me. Anyone else still interested? Dano?? Jim Hall??

FastDave
    Make that 5 confirmed. FassssstDave will be there! Someone *did* mention thongs, right? Uh... *Women* in thongs, that is...
    FasssssstDave...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast