Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wifes birthday

meaniam
    well hell here birthday was yesturday. she turned 25. are 1 yr anniv. is sat we are throwing a party. so i will get away with giving her a gift there just need ideas. my original idea was jewel concert tickets. but she wanted a camara video. went to bestbuy last night. picked out a cannon it was going to cost 600 dollars when all done. standing in line. i was thinking to myself hell bought a camara 4 or 5 years ago used it maybe 4 or 5 times. that was a big waste. still standing in line. i looked at her. i have always been one to speak my mind. never no how to keep my thoughts to myself. it makes me an asshole. but like ive said in the past no second guessing what i think of you. so out it comes. so babe what the hell we need a camara for. what are we going to film at the river. id rather take pictures of the tits if i do anything. she looks at me and says fireworks. huh? 600 dollars for fireworks and will never watch that film twice. she hopped out of line, forget it. so now that we didnt buy the camara what the hell do i get her. last night she said something like a birthstone ring then stated walmart has it for 30 dollars. she has no problem calling me a cheap ass. that is what she did there.
    why must you women be so difficult. us men dont really care what we get for birthdays and anniv.just get us a steak and lobster dinner
    any and all input would be great
    been with her 8 years
    mike

JackieV
    Buy her BIG BIG BIG diamond earings! :wink: Some Bling Bling always does well.

riverroyal
    a gift for you even though she thinks its for her

riverbound
    NOT buying that camera is going to cost you alot more than buying it...Like stated earlier some bilng goes a long way.....Diamonds :wink:

Miss Perfect
    I think the only way out of this is to go back and buy that camera, wrap it up, and give it to her at the party. You might want to buy her some roses too! Just my advice.... :shift:

riverroyal
    go to cost co to buy it,when it breaks,because it will,their return policies are much better than any big store

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I agree with getting her some bling. And it doesn't even have to be big huge diamonds or anything. But shiney baubles always make me happy!
    :wink:

lucky
    buy her some tits -AND THE camera ;;-- that was a no brainer

HOOTER SLED-
    A gift from the heart. Give her the sausage. :lightsabe :lightsabe

meaniam
    A gift from the heart. Give her the sausage. :lightsabe :lightsabe
    the gift that keeps giving

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast