Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPAM: Shovel nose hydro

vdrivenman
    1st off thanks Lakes Only for posting the pic's ,great job!
    i am in mauriceville,Texas about 8 miles north of the intersection of Intersate 10 & state hwy 62. between beaumont & orange.
    i'e had offers to buy parts,but felt only fair to retain them for whomever bought the boat !

meaniam
    that thing looks rough. the parts are cool it just has an ugly factor. throw it in white primer. i have bought way cleaner for less. just trying to help

Looks like pictures from the BBT yard sale.
    Their is an assortment of parts there. You need to look a little, but good stuff is to be seen.

DUECE'SDAD
    Part that sucker out, i need the whirl a way and i definately need that driveshaft cover, dont hold out, go for more money by parting it out ! ! Is the chrome strut barrel with the wings for 1 inch, i would be interested in that if so, im fixing to weld some fins on my bronze one, but i would opt for yours, Any one know why that has a third fin on the bottom pointing down

vdrivenman
    meaniam lets see a picutre of your boat since your so critical !!!!
    your looking at a picture, no it isn't rough,floor ,gunnales, deck and transom are in good shape.
    shovel noses don't appeal to everyone,but there are those who do like them.
    yeah there are number of high dollar parts there. the strut is a mellings(sp)
    chromed 1 inch with the fins on it and the prop is brand new as is the shaft & coupler. that price includes a block,2 cranks,& bare heads.
    it's not like i haven't had any inquiries,just no one willing to come any distance to look at it.
    taylormanss has seen the hull if you want a second opinion on the condition !

DUECE'SDAD
    Well C'mon , if I buy $1000 worht of parts, will you take $2000 for it, it only makes since to sell what you got that people are offering for. Oh and by the way, I LOVE SHOVEL NOSE'S, I wouldnt have anything else, its all about the ERA

taylormanss
    That's right I drove over from port arthur,and took a look at this boat,and besides it needing a paint job,everything else is there.The floor and stringers are in excellent shape,I wish my pickelfork interior was that nice.Gary has everything for 3000.00 .Someone can pick this up for cheap put it together and resell it for twice as much or part it out,you can't go wrong with this one!
    Gary just doesn't have the room to keep the boat and all the parts while he parts out the boat!I would have bought the boat if I hadn't already bought my centurion pickelfork.Now if someone wants to give me 8500.00 for my centurion then I'll go pick the shovelnose up.I really want to see the boat that
    meaniam bought for less money,that's in better shape.I know four words that best describe that YOUR FULL OF SHIT.But that's just my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12