Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O'Conner gives GW the bird

AZKC
    Looks like she's done This should get good for awhile for ole GW.

beer hunter
    Looks like she's done This should get good for awhile for ole GW.
    It should be interesting. I think given Bush's willingness to mix it up with the Senate, I would expect him to nominate a fairly "Strict Constructionist".....which is fine by me!

HOSS
    From what I understand he`s looking at 2 people from here. Both of which are anti abortion.

bigq
    From what I understand he`s looking at 2 people from here. Both of which are anti abortion.
    That will go over well :hammerhea What are all the anti abortion peple going to do when China owns us? Only one child per person and dump the rest.

HOSS
    Noooo shit!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I hate that they use the abortion issue as a litmus test. There are so many more important issues going on in our country to let that be the one deciding factor is who they choose. Of course, it's not the only factor, but it seems like it is the first one considered and then the rest are of less importance to the republicans. As a republican, I wish they would take the issue off the platform. It's not a partisan issue, it's a religious one.
    ex: Jeff's grandparents are FDR democrats, tried and true. But they go out and picket the abortion clinics and street corners. Why? Because they are CATHOLIC.
    http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_205.gif
    okay, rant over

AZKC
    No ranting in my thread Missy :boxingguy FDR Democrats one of my favs. I'm more of the JFK style :mix: Our local paper had a mention of John Kyle getting a looksy, WTF would he even be considered for :messedup:

Jeanyus
    I hate that they use the abortion issue as a litmus test. There are so many more important issues going on in our country to let that be the one deciding factor is who they choose. Of course, it's not the only factor, but it seems like it is the first one considered and then the rest are of less importance to the republicans. As a republican, I wish they would take the issue off the platform. It's not a partisan issue, it's a religious one.
    ex: Jeff's grandparents are FDR democrats, tried and true. But they go out and picket the abortion clinics and street corners. Why? Because they are CATHOLIC.
    http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_205.gif
    okay, rant over
    I'm not Catholic, but somehow killing babies seems wrong to me.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I'm not saying it's not wrong, I'm not even saying it's not important. I'm just saying it should not be the most important issue ruling our political elite.

Brooski
    Angie, you are talking politics instead of being out on the boat today? I guess the stock prices of Boones Farm went down today..... :cry:
    I heard they have another flavor like Blue Hawaiian or something......sounds like something to try at CBBB :boxed:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast