Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kilertoy....Chatsworth

laveydayz
    Chatsworth? Me too. Definetly the poontoon capital. We are surrounded and its great. Have run accross a few stars at lunch (baja fresh) :supp: Would that be you with the white Excursion on Devonshire with the op6c sticker??

dicudmore
    no FORDS in Kilrs driveway... this week
    I'm pretty sure he has a white Duramax

laveydayz
    He is a Chevy guy!!! Hey dicudmore? Do you ever make it up to Mead? Live in Simi (work in Chatsworth) as well maybe hook up at the lake sometime?

dicudmore
    He is a Chevy guy!!! Hey dicudmore? Do you ever make it up to Mead? Live in Simi (work in Chatsworth) as well maybe hook up at the lake sometime?
    I spent most of last summer doing lake Mead... so far this summer I've stuck to Havasu but I'm sure I'll pull a Mead trip before long. You're in simi also? That makes quite a few of us this way...

laveydayz
    Runnin it hard in the 805!!!! Who are some of the other peeps out our way?? I will keep an eye out for ya this summer at Mead. We go at least 2 weekends a month for the summer. Goin this weekend but it will prolly be a mess with the Hallet regata going on?

dicudmore
    Runnin it hard in the 805!!!! Who are some of the other peeps out our way?? I will keep an eye out for ya this summer at Mead. We go at least 2 weekends a month for the summer. Goin this weekend but it will prolly be a mess with the Hallet regata going on?
    you ever hit havasu or mohave?
    805'ers...
    mbrown2
    big bear
    insman
    focker
    moneypit
    river crazy
    speedin' Ian
    GT
    ultra stealth (818)
    trimm mann (818)
    dexman (818)
    I know I'm forgetting lots of them but thats a start

dicudmore
    I understand they have 3-400 entries... That should be fun :wink:

laveydayz
    We will probably do Havasu a few times but its kind of a hassle as we keep the boat in Boulder city. Lavey is having their Regatta in Havasu this year so that will prolly happen. As for Saturday I think we will wait til the poker run starts to drop the boat in.....Hopefully less peeps but prolly have to walk a mile or call a taxi for a ride back to the ramp!!!

Slib77
    Another Chatsworth resident here.

Big Bear
    Right here in Simi as well! Hit or miss for me as to getting out to the river, work, family obligations that sort of thing. Hoping to hit OPC6 in a week and a half. Never know when I have to work weekends, sometimes not til a couple days before. Hate to pass up the big $. We keep the boat at the house, day trips to Castaic, weekends at Naci and occaisional trip to Tahoe. We 805s ought to get together for a beer sometime.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast