Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultra Regatta, July 15-16

ULTRA28
    It's that time of year again. The Ultra regatta is coming up quickly. For those of you that aren't on our mail list, just go to our website at www.ultraboats.com to register. There is a poker run on Saturday and there will be a raffle at the party Saturday night in addition to everything else that is going on. The poker run and raffle is included in the price.

OGShocker
    I am sure it will be a good one! Have fun!

shadow
    John,Sorry were going to miss this one.Always look forward to Ultra regattas.
    We've got the Naci Bash that weekend.We will be there next year.Maybe in our new 30' Shadow with twins :idea: Patiently waiting :wink:

Ultracrazy
    John,Sorry were going to miss this one.Always look forward to Ultra regattas.
    We've got the Naci Bash that weekend.We will be there next year.Maybe in our new 30' Shadow with twins :idea: Patiently waiting :wink:
    30' Shadow? With twins? Do tell!

shadow
    30' Shadow? With twins? Do tell!
    Just wishful thinking on my part.Hoping That will be in the future Ultra line up.
    Just like to keep reminding John he'd have at least one sold Here.

Ultracrazy
    Just wishful thinking on my part.Hoping That will be in the future Ultra line up.
    :notam:

ULTRA28
    The 30 should be done for the LA show in 2007. We're going to have to come up with something crazy for your gel coat and hope it doesn't get copied a million times like your last one.

jdogginla
    If you're telling us that you are making a 30' Shadow with twins...........my shoppin days are done. Where do I send my deposit.....El Cajon?

sigepmock
    How about the 27 Deck boat??? That's what we'd love to roll up in next year. But we'll settle for a test ride in the 23 deck this year. See you all there.
    Chris Mock

shadow
    The 30 should be done for the LA show in 2007. We're going to have to come up with something crazy for your gel coat and hope it doesn't get copied a million times like your last one.
    Just say the word!!! :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast