Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black1975????????

Greaser
    Who the hell is this person???????? Is he gonna join in on the fun???????
    LOL.........You ready to get that power plant put in that boat today???

esabataj
    Come on Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can do it
    Just one letter at a time :hammerhea
    It was great meeting you guys and just wanted to thank you for all the help. Looking forward to hooking up with you all in July.
    Richard

oldbuck40
    Come on Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can do it
    Just one letter at a time :hammerhea
    It was great meeting you guys and just wanted to thank you for all the help. Looking forward to hooking up with you all in July.
    Richardno kidding!!! im ready too,,,hey im bringing my chris craft also so if any of you want to take pic's or video from atop the cabin i think the pic's would turn out very nice being you and the camera would be roughly 12 to14 ft off the water?????

esabataj
    no kidding!!! im ready too,,,hey im bringing my chris craft also so if any of you want to take pic's or video from atop the cabin i think the pic's would turn out very nice being you and the camera would be roughly 12 to14 ft off the water?????

oldbuck40
    richard,,i printed that same picture of you and the boat in your sig line on kodak paper and its sitting on my desk! im thinking of starting a collection and hanging them up out at the lake cabin! thats a cool pic! wish it were a little closer though...

esabataj
    richard,,i printed that same picture of you and the boat in your sig line on kodak paper and its sitting on my desk! im thinking of starting a collection and hanging them up out at the lake cabin! thats a cool pic! wish it were a little closer though...
    I already did the same yesterday. Just need to get a frame. Thanks for the pics buddy. I really appriciate them. I'm just about out of here for the day. Talk to ya Tomorrow.

oldbuck40
    I already did the same yesterday. Just need to get a frame. Thanks for the pics buddy. I really appriciate them. I'm just about out of her for the day. Talk to ya Tomorrow. ok have a good evening!

Greaser
    I was wanting to put the picture of my boat with the sun shining thru the tail in my sig line, but cant figure out how

oldbuck40
    I was wanting to put the picture of my boat with the sun shining thru the tail in my sig line, but cant figure out howi couldnt tell ya bud,i do good to find the keyboard!!! hey did black get the cheby in the boat yet???

Taylorman
    I was wanting to put the picture of my boat with the sun shining thru the tail in my sig line, but cant figure out how
    Do you know how to post pictures Greaser? If so, you do it the same way but put the address of the picture in the signature block in your preference.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast