Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hallett Boats

Coleitis22
    Any comments on Hallett? I hear comments on Shockwave, Dana, Kachina,Sleek, I was interested in feedback on construction quality, customer service, etc :idea: .

Havasu_Dreamin
    Echo what has been said. They are definitely a top-tier player in the industry. Their boats do not come as well loaded stock as some of the other, equally impressive, builders IMHO. There definitely is an attitude-type of situation that turns some people off and does not bother others. If you buy a Hallett, you will not be disappointed.

Kilrtoy
    How old are you and how snobby are you.....
    I have heard them referred to as the GENTLEMAN'S BOAT.........
    Great quality, but very plain boats.....

dicudmore
    Echo what these guys said....
    Great boats. Really dig the little Vector hull, just not my cup of tea.
    Oh, and they are on the expensive side, but not much is cheap anymore anyway :cry:

Coleitis22
    How old are you and how snobby are you.....
    I have heard them referred to as the GENTLEMAN'S BOAT.........
    Great quality, but very plain boats.....
    Dang, if I had feelings, they'd be hurt!! Over 50 and I have a 96 Cole, so I can't be snobby. Guess I should look at DCB????? :idea:

Captain Dan
    We have an inside joke among some friends. Saw a group of gay guys at Mohave in a Hallett - they stood up and waved their wankers at me and my family at Willow Beach - they must have thought that was funny.
    Since then - Halletts are for fags....... :supp:

dicudmore
    Dang, if I had feelings, they'd be hurt!! Over 50 and I have a 96 Cole, so I can't be snobby. Guess I should look at DCB????? :idea:
    hey its all good.....my old neighbor has one of those 22 cole's with a mild blower motor, runs a touch over 100....sweet little boat

Coleitis22
    We have an inside joke among some friends. Saw a group of gay guys at Mohave in a Hallett - they stood up and waved their wankers at me and my family at Willow Beach - they must have thought that was funny.
    Since then - Halletts are for fags....... :supp:
    Well, I have no hankerin for a wanker. Hope your kids didn't see the weeny wavin at Willow. That's not funny.

Captain Dan
    NOTE TO SELF,STAY THE FOCK AWAY FROM HALLETT's
    I have a good friend who really liked Hallett's before that. He was on the trip too. He'll never buy one now.

burtandnancy
    Yes, Nancy & I have owned a few Halletts and really like the quality above all. That explains why the resale is so good. But contrary to someone above, they do come with alot of standard features and unlimited list of extra's, see their web site. Based on that fact, you'd be surprised how competively they are priced. However, they will try to talk you out of really wild graphics. Theirs is conservative, tasteful, timeless and flawless which you will appreciate when you go to sell it. That means no checkerboard, no ugly pea green or naked girls.
    And as a matter of fact I do have an extra Hallett 300T (twin 525SC's) I'd like to sell. Not sure I'll put it out there before the next Regatta or not...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast