Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DTJ (((((((((((((BOOM BOOM))))))))))))))))

Ghighway
    everyone seems to be afraid of the drums and I have my own issues with DUG, but in this case DJT HAS crossed the line big time. I'm never going to be a "PC" kinda guy and I don't think you have a "right" to be here, so here is my vote. Dug do us a favor.. Sell your boat, sell your computer....stay the hell off the water you seem to be way unbalanced!
    I kinda think this is what you were shooting for anyway so here you go

future boater

Hustler
    See Ya

RiverDave
    Doug, I'd like you to know that I'm not voting either way on this thing.. God knows I don't want you coming back and blaming this on me as well. That doesn't mean however I won't "solicit" a little encouragement..
    Did EVERYONE get a chance to read this yet? Just want to make sure people know why this thing came to a "vote."
    Originally posted by Doug The Jeweler:
    PS MissHBjet,
    By calling me Doug the Whatever mean you got your lessons in making someone look small from HB.You should be carefull who you make an enemy out of.People do bad things to people who offend them.I promise I would never be responsible for such an action but you don't know who you offend and someone would have a distinct advantage in attacking yourself or HB.Please think very carefully about my advice.You may never know what hit you.Again no threat intended.You need to think long and hard about your safty and what you might be creating.
    It's Doug The Jeweler
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited March 11, 2002).]

JESSE
    NOT COOL,GO A WAY!!

superdave013
    From what River Dave posted if that's all there is I see no big whoop. I say drop it and don't take the internet crap for more than what it is.
    boom boom, oh pleaze

rivercrazy
    When you combine this very questionable post with all his other posts, gotta give the thumbs down also. No value added game player.

Ghighway
    Originally posted by superdave013:
    From what River Dave posted if that's all there is I see no big whoop. I say drop it and don't take the internet crap for more than what it is.
    boom boom, oh pleaze
    well there is more but people need to make up their own mind by what they have read from Dugs posts. Thats the way you see it and I can respect that........RD come on grab your sack ruc-up and vote yeah or nay http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    sorry sad face got me again it was unintended
    [This message has been edited by Ghighway (edited March 11, 2002).]

HBjet
    Well, if he had some sort of positive input here, I would have no problem with him, but I see no reason to keep him.
    HB"The Abuser"Jet

HavasuDreamin'
    Hasta!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast