Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: DTJ (((((((((((((BOOM BOOM))))))))))))))))

DogHouse
    Originally posted by superdave013:
    From what River Dave posted if that's all there is I see no big whoop. I say drop it and don't take the internet crap for more than what it is.
    boom boom, oh pleaze
    Normally I'd agree with ya but unfortunately it's not just one misguided post; it's many posts that have been very negative towards other members of the boards, often with little or no provocation. There are ways to disagree with someone and even poke a little fun without blasting them. DTJ has had many opportunities to learn this but has chosen to not. Thumbs down to DTJ from me. (but not to superdave013!)
    -brian
    [This message has been edited by DogHouse (edited March 11, 2002).]

superdave013
    Originally posted by DogHouse:
    Normally I'd agree with ya but unfortunately it's not just one misguided post; it's many posts that have been very negative towards other members of the boards, often with little or no provocation. There are ways to disagree with someone and even poke a little fun without blasting them. DTJ has had many opportunities to learn this but has chosen to not. Thumbs down to DTJ from me. (but not to superdave013!)
    -brian
    [This message has been edited by DogHouse (edited March 11, 2002).]
    I guess I just don't read them is all. I'm pretty quick to skip past that kind of stuff.

DogHouse
    I guess I just don't read them is all. I'm pretty quick to skip past that kind of stuff.
    Good policy! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

schiada96
    You guys are staying pretty cool about this.
    I don't know if I'd be that way if the man implied anything about my wife of my family.
    All of us can find each outher just by our posts, we just don't need it

future boater
    schiada hb's the one staying cool about it not my misses. just thought i would help get rid of him before he does it ot my misses, atleast when i find another one.

RiverDave
    Originally posted by Gighway RD come on grab your sack ruc-up and vote yeah or nay <http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif>
    I'll let you decide which way my Vote is Going (http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/army/army07.wav) http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    RD

beached1
    I vote thumbs down just based on what was said to MissHB. Say what you want to the dudes, that's fine. But, be nice to their women. Call me a chauvinist I don't care.

BADAXE
    From what River Dave posted if that's all there is I see no big whoop. I say drop it and don't take the internet crap for more than what it is.
    boom boom, oh pleaze
    Superdave,
    Dude, you got your head so far up Havasu Barney's ass you can't see reality anymore.

superdave013
    Originally posted by BADAXE:
    Superdave,
    Dude, you got your head so far up Havasu Barney's ass you can't see reality anymore.
    And what makes you say that young man?

Dimarco Kid
    Man we just can't seem to get it into peoples heads to leave the insults alone. Look at the post above, man, just can't leave it alone. BTW, how you doin' superdave? You still sellin those Casale pullers? I think I might need one. Do you think you could pull your head out long enough to sell me one? LOL You know i'm just playin!
    D Kid

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast