Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: DTJ (((((((((((((BOOM BOOM))))))))))))))))

superdave013
    Originally posted by Dimarco Kid:
    Man we just can't seem to get it into peoples heads to leave the insults alone. Look at the post above, man, just can't leave it alone. BTW, how you doin' superdave? You still sellin those Casale pullers? I think I might need one. Do you think you could pull your head out long enough to sell me one? LOL You know i'm just playin!
    D Kid
    Kid, I have to make another batch but I need to anyway as I sold my own. You say the word and I'll pull it out and make you one. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

LeadFootTheRabbit
    Hey Jewelerman, whadda you say you lay off MissHB. If you need to attack someone slam HBjet or one of the Dave's or me or just about anyone else on the board. But damn dude, leave the ladies alone(specially the good lookn ones) LDFTRBT

73kona455
    not cool

Wicky
    Originally posted by superdave013:
    Originally posted by BADAXE:
    Superdave,
    Dude, you got your head so far up Havasu Barney's ass you can't see reality anymore.
    And what makes you say that young man?
    Sounds like bad axe has poopy pants to me SD!!

quig
    Now ... normally I wouldn't get involved or take sides on all the sparring that goes on in these boards ,& I say normally because most of the time its just crap for crap and doesn't affect me or mine.However the moment anybody on these boards crosses the line and gets personal to the level that DTJ did (whether he meant the word he wrote or not)I feel the need to speak up!! I do not know HB or MissHB but... and this is important, they also do not know me!.So they , like myself, must take things at face value,hense YOU ARE WHAT YOU WRITE!!!.HB has been a lot of help to a lot of people in here myself included & yea some would say he like to pick on Chet but from what I have read Chet and most of the folk on this board can take care of them selves without crossing the personal line.This is where YOU DTJ, have seperated yourself from the group.You may verywell be a great person and just misspoke you words but I personally think that you should say that your sorry to MissHB and move past all of this!! If what you wrote was what you meant... then like I said previous bud, you are on your own!!!
    a maritimers perspective !!
    Quig.

Johnwithjm
    DTJ pick on someone your own size.

Cas
    Originally posted by Johnwithjm:
    DTJ pick on someone your own size.
    from what I understand, she is taller than he. I sure hope that came out right....

ratso
    I think DTJ should apologize to Misshbj and then we can vote. People can shoot from the hip sometime and regret ever doing it. Bottom line...IS HE REALLY SORRY? I personally would like to hear.

Jrocket
    Originally posted by BADAXE:
    Superdave,
    Dude, you got your head so far up Havasu Barney's ass you can't see reality anymore.
    Well Badaxe,I saw both of these guys last week and I didnt see anybody's head up anyone's ass.Maybe you should get your eyes checked.You sound like a very bitter boy...JR

RiverLife
    Sounds like a lot of people need to take a nap! And DTJ needs a dirt nap, if you know what I mean?!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast