Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DTJ (((((((((((((BOOM BOOM))))))))))))))))

HammerDown
    I've never commented about any personality's on any board! I've hoped never to get caught up in all that drama... But just what it it about this DTJ that gets under everyone's skin? And anyhow Doug...just why is Jewelry marked up some 300%??? I mean you guys always want the customer to think he's getting the best deal under the sun, when ya know your really jammin it up there A$$...O.K., so know I answered my first question...Shitcan the used car salesman!!!...Just funnin!

HYDROMOBILE
    To whom it may concern, this is a Jet Performance page, this is not a political page. people come on this page to get help on there jet boat or give help to someone else, there are a few people on here that don't even own a jet boat, making decissions to kick people off this site, it always seems to be the same people, every month, you all seem to pick on someone, getting them heated up to say something questionale and try to get them voted off. to me that hurts jet boating, you should never burn a bridge you might have to cross someday, lets just all try to get along. the one to go after is Bin Ladin thank you Jim Brock

HBjet
    Originally posted by HYDROMOBILE:
    To whom it may concern, this is a Jet Performance page, this is not a political page. people come on this page to get help on there jet boat or give help to someone else, there are a few people on here that don't even own a jet boat, making decissions to kick people off this site, it always seems to be the same people, every month, you all seem to pick on someone, getting them heated up to say something questionale and try to get them voted off. to me that hurts jet boating, you should never burn a bridge you might have to cross someday, lets just all try to get along. the one to go after is Bin Ladin thank you Jim Brock
    Jim, I agree with you, no one should be singled out intentionaly and then booted for the hell of it. In no way did MissHBjet set out to pick on anyone, let alone DTJ. DTJ said some things that shouldn't be brought up in a Jet forum, or any forum. DTJ has never met myself, nor MissHBjet and has no grounds of judging our relationship. He stated I abuse my girlfriend, and she offends people on this board because I've taught her that by the way I treat her. I'm sorry, but rip on me all you want, but leave my woman out of it. I invite you to search and read all of her posts and you will see she has been nothing but harmless to anyone one here. DTJ rubbed a few people the wrong way over the HTM accident, and that is another reason NON jetters want to see him go. Please don't think there is a group, crew, gang, or whatever that sets out to boot people off. If your getting booted, it's because you bring nothing positive to the table except a negative attitude on these forums.
    HBjet
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited March 12, 2002).]

HavasuDreamin'
    I couldn't agree more HB!

RiverDave
    Hey wait a minute.. I don't own a jet boat!
    there are a few people on here that don't even own a jet boat,
    Come to think of it I don't own any boat..
    I do enjoy learning about the jets though and even poking a little fun everynow and again.. but it's all in fun never hurtfull or threatening..
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited March 12, 2002).]

jroos
    Hey,,, Can I slam someone?

RiverDave
    You never asked before.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD <---- True BRF

jroos
    Well where is DTJ? Is he still here? Has he apologized? Did she slam him first? Anyone seen BigDaddy?

Unchained
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by HammerDown:
    And anyhow Doug...just why is Jewelry marked up some 300%??? I mean you guys always want the customer to think he's getting the best deal under the sun, when ya know your really jammin it up there A$$... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    YEAH!!!!!!

MissHBjet
    Originally posted by jroos:
    [B] Did she slam him first? B]
    No I did not! and no he hasnt said he's sorry, and I doubt he will. He went back and deleted all his posts though. Ghighway, thank you for starting this thread BTW. I havent given him a thumbs down because I thought I would leave it up to you guys. I know Im not the only one hes attacked and alienated, but I dont think its my place to vote him off the board. Anyway, lets just forget him and get back to talken about JetBoats.
    You guys who stuck up for me are great, I owe you a cold one! http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/xyxthumbs.gif
    MissHBjet
    [This message has been edited by MissHBjet (edited March 12, 2002).]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast