Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: DTJ (((((((((((((BOOM BOOM))))))))))))))))

ratso
    I'm at work now, probably til midnight, two months behind. All the help goes home at 5 or 6. I guess I need to sell out and just be a beach bum. I hate the hours but I have to admit I love the money too much to quit. This seasonal stuff can be really hard on you sometime. Oh well, back to the masking tape.

572Daytona
    Just to remind you guys, Wicky added the trolling motor this year for some extra punch. He should be a force to reckon with.
    http://www.alltel.net/~jthieme/wickytrolling.jpg

MissHBjet
    Glad to see you guys talken about Jets again. Looks like my job here is done. ha,ha.
    MissHBjet

Wicky
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    Hey Wicky, incase you missed it, there is a BBSP every weekend at Lost Lake. No need to set aside some special weekend to have this, just make it out to Lost Lake, and lets just see how many Big Blocks get spanked by your weedwacker.
    HBjet
    HBJET,
    See barneys post!!
    It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!!
    No, in all sincerity HBJET, I'm driving 1000 miles. I grew up going to Havasu and now that I'm so far away, I miss the hell out of it. I hear lost lake is just a little puddle with not much scenery and definitely no sandbar like at Havasu. I don't have a very fast boat, in fact, I had the slowest boat last BBSP. When the idea of BBSP came up, I figured why not get a bunch of hot boats together props squirts whatever. One friend showed up with lake lice last year. HB, it sounds like you have an awesome boat. Why not bring it up to Havasu and party with us for a change.
    Cya in April,
    Wicky
    Oh yeah, DTJ said some very lame shit!!
    [This message has been edited by Wicky (edited March 14, 2002).]

Costello
    The Jetboatguru has built a boat exclusively for the BBSP. Barney and Wicky and Co. trolled very heavily last year on Dragboatracing.com and you all now have a fish on the line in Jetboatguru. I am rooting for him and all "car boats" to reign supreme at the Party. Most of all, everyone stay safe and vest up!

superdave013
    Originally posted by Costello:
    The Jetboatguru has built a boat exclusively for the BBSP. Barney and Wicky and Co. trolled very heavily last year on Dragboatracing.com and you all now have a fish on the line in Jetboatguru. I am rooting for him and all "car boats" to reign supreme at the Party. Most of all, everyone stay safe and vest up!
    Costello, we don't talk about fight club remember? But I'll have my cash on him too http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

RiverDave
    This is all about fast boats. If you have a slow boat, get a faster one!!!! If you don't have a boat, I hope your daddy is rich!!
    Cya in April,
    Covered!
    RD

JETBOAT BRIAN
    Uh Huh!!

Barney I would Happy to give you a ride in my entry to the BBSP. I would even be willing to let you drive it since you let me drive yours. Sound like fun?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678