Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Laveycraft boats

echoechoo
    Im new to this forum, but would really appreciate some feedback from the boating community. I am very interested in Laveycraft's 24 Nu Era but I dont know anyone who owns one. I took a tour and everything I saw and was told seemed top notch. Anyone here have experience with Lavey?

bordsmnj
    No shit it's top notch it's Lavey!lol, i know a few folks on here that have them and they are all satisfied. you'll get your moneys worth there.IMHO...

Outnumbered
    Im new to this forum, but would really appreciate some feedback from the boating community. I am very interested in Laveycraft's 24 Nu Era but I dont know anyone who owns one. I took a tour and everything I saw and was told seemed top notch. Anyone here have experience with Lavey?
    One of the best. You will be very pleased with the boat, the service, and the re-sale.

Nord
    I have heard that their customer service is like impeckable on a thread at Riverratife.com. Pm Riverdave he knows a lot!!!

SLOWMAN
    I have a 26 NuEra. You can't miss with a LAVEY, they are the best. Jeff, Chris and Shauna must have wrote the book on Customer Service.

Mandelon
    I'd have to agree, took care of my issues right away, sent T shirts before getting paid and the boats are way solid.

cc322
    Here is our 24 nu era all i can say is LOVE IT if you have any questions you can call me or email cc322@cox.net I would be happy to answer any questions about the boat
    http://members.cox.net/cc322/boatpics/01.JPG
    http://members.cox.net/cc322/boatpics/02.JPG
    http://members.cox.net/cc322/boatpics/03.JPG

WILD LAVEY
    laveys are awesome boats. my last boat was a 24 walkthrough open bow. its a solid boat. great all around boat.

INSman
    Lavey is a great boat... You might also consider a 25' Shockwave Tremor
    Who knows, maybe the numbers work out better on the 25' ?? :wink: :idea:

ACLC
    This is my third Laveycraft, I think I'm done at the 2750 we just purchased in December at the boat show. Nothing but good comments about this great group of people. I did alot of research on all the west coast builders and I ended up with Laveycraft. Hands down, their at the top of the list when you ask for quality.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast