Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 27 Daytona on Laughlin

ADDICTED
    Would you take your 27 daytona with twins on Laughlin. Is there enough runnning space to have fun?
    Will I be okay if I stay on plane?
    Or should I just pick up dads Tri-toon?
    Last time i was there I had my 21 daycruiser and had no problems.
    Any hellp will be apreciated.

WYRD
    That depends on how old and cute the TWINS are :crossx: :crossx: :wink:

pixilatedpussy
    You just need to know the river...but I see lots of big boats there! :smile:

pixilatedpussy
    Nice! :220v:

Bre
    Would you take your 27 daytona with twins on Laughlin. Is there enough runnning space to have fun?
    Will I be okay if I stay on plane?
    Or should I just pick up dads Tri-toon?
    Last time i was there I had my 21 daycruiser and had no problems.
    Any hellp will be apreciated.
    I wouldn't on the river. Took our old 23 laser on it.... had to go slow the whole time... way too many rocks we didn't know about. But what the hell... don't be a pussy like me. :wink:

ADDICTED
    Hahahah how do you guys see stuff like this in a post them make every one laugh.
    I could try but then rather than laughing with me everyone would be laughing at me :notam:

WYRD
    Hahahah how do you guys see stuff like this in a post them make every one laugh.
    I could try but then rather than laughing with me everyone would be laughing at me :notam:
    On a serious note though you would have a much better time on Mohave with that big of a boat. running in laughlin is more for the sea doos and shit.............take it to katherines Landing much funner and It is only 10 min from laughlin

phuggit
    I wouldn't do it. The river is to narrow for that size of boat to manuever if a pwc or other hazard gets in your way. A lot of pwc rentals and shoals up there to worry about.
    just my .02

HighRoller
    You COULD do it, but I don't recommend it. There are lots of nasty surprises in the stretch between the Bayshore lagoon and the Avi if they're not running at least 4 units. Stick to Lake Mohave with all the other big ballers.

XtrmWakeborder
    I wouldn't on the river. Took our old 23 laser on it.... had to go slow the whole time... way too many rocks we didn't know about. But what the hell... don't be a pussy like me. :wink:
    I agree, theres sandbars and rocks and crap all over. Go to mohave if you bring that boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast