Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JBGuru

Her454
    Chief 2 Wings:
    Her & Guru go all the way back that's how far! Its just like you to start rumors around the campfire....go back to your TeePee and smoke some more of that pipe wink

Chief 2 Wings
    Sorry Her didn't mean to start a rumor.Just was trying to give FN an answer. wink

Her454
    No problem Chief, you know how things get around the tribe tho.... wink
    word is, OB's gonna get scalped.

O.B eddie
    Her454:
    No problem Chief, you know how things get around the tribe tho.... wink
    word is, OB's gonna get scalped. Wow are those words of wisdom? I think NOT ! Her why have you become the #1 guruuupie how long did you have to stand in line? And how many people did you know in line with you?? HEE HAAWWWWWWW wink

Bagpipes
    Chief 2 wings whats in the pipe? eek! I think I seen Tbag in your teepee.

Sangster
    Think its time to pass that thing around...A couple of the multi-personalities are gettin' a little anwry lately.... wink wink wink

Chief 2 Wings
    It's got some happy wampam (W/ a little nitro burningm poured on top ) ! Want to have a sweat session in my Tee-Pee ? Everybody's invited except (O)ne (B)aldie cry .You can't turn your back on him you might get a suprise from behind eek! ! No T-Bag that's in a Fools Paradise wink
    [ February 11, 2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Chief 2 Wings ]

Her454
    O.B eddie:
    Wow are those words of wisdom? I think NOT ! Her why have you become the #1 guruuupie how long did you have to stand in line? And how many people did you know in line with you?? HEE HAAWWWWWWW wink Havent you been paying attention....you've got it backwards...Guru is MY Gruuuuuupie. Now, go play on the freeway.

Chief 2 Wings
    Yes O.B.'s been paying attention. He has to pay for everything. That's how he legitimately claims having so many ladies ,he pays for every single one,one hour at a time!

Her454
    Chief 2 Wings:
    Yes O.B.'s been paying attention. He has to pay for everything. That's how he legitimately claims having so many ladies ,he pays for every single one,one hour at a time! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Ladies? OB Eddie? ROTFLMAO!
    Your right, the only ladies he would attract have red lights on their stern drive...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast