Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pay Someone Else?

LVjetboy
    Info...great stuff! Thanks for the link. BTW, my post about needing to do machine work to claim "build" was not serious...just fishing for reactions and opinions from some of the "true" builders.
    jer

FLAT_NASTY
    Her454:
    JB- just thought I'd let you know....the arm is free of all hardware and casts as of last friday and Im looking forward to the co-pilot ride..... wink her, what happened to your arm??? frown

Jungle Boy
    FLAT_NASTY:
    Her454:
    JB- just thought I'd let you know....the arm is free of all hardware and casts as of last friday and Im looking forward to the co-pilot ride..... wink her, what happened to your arm??? She got all liquored up and had a fight with her dog, If my memory serves me correctly. Took a nasty fall and broke the shit out of it.

FLAT_NASTY
    Jungle Boy:
    FLAT_NASTY:
    Her454:
    JB- just thought I'd let you know....the arm is free of all hardware and casts as of last friday and Im looking forward to the co-pilot ride..... wink her, what happened to your arm??? She got all liquored up and had a fight with her dog, If my memory serves me correctly. Took a nasty fall and broke the shit out of it. So it sounds like the dog won the fight... well glad to here all the pin's and the rod is out...

FLAT_NASTY
    Jungle Boy:
    FLAT_NASTY:
    Her454:
    JB- just thought I'd let you know....the arm is free of all hardware and casts as of last friday and Im looking forward to the co-pilot ride..... wink her, what happened to your arm??? She got all liquored up and had a fight with her dog, If my memory serves me correctly. Took a nasty fall and broke the shit out of it. So it sounds like the dog won the fight... well glad to here all the pin's and the rod is out...

Her454
    Jungle Boy:
    She got all liquored up and had a fight with her dog, If my memory serves me correctly. Took a nasty fall and broke the shit out of it. Thanks JB, that pretty much covers it! wink

FLAT_NASTY
    Her454:
    Jungle Boy:
    She got all liquored up and had a fight with her dog, If my memory serves me correctly. Took a nasty fall and broke the shit out of it. Thanks JB, that pretty much covers it! wink So what he said was true? you did get into a fight with your dog?? eek!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123