Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: How about a quick 5 grand!!!

andy01
    Just to make this clear, I am Bling's ball shiner! I love Bling Bling and his boat but for five grand I will sell that tuna barge and buy me a big fat bag of reefer. I was thinking...................It's jamican me crazy tonight knowing that Bling is in S.B, and im lonely at the homestead in Valencia. Im sitting at my computer desk upstairs thinking how great it would be to have Bling sitting next to me talking about Frenchie and the dog. Im not being weird but that stuff makes me horney!! Bling if your reading this, I miss you and I cant wait to see you. We just need to make sure that the women dont catch on to our closet homosexuality. Thats important focker really important.
    Your Lover,
    Alf
    Alf you have let out tonight, REALLY it must be out! This is an all time best post...................ever and one of the funniest for the writer!

Bling Bling
    Just to make this clear, I am Bling's ball shiner! I love Bling Bling and his boat but for five grand I will sell that tuna barge and buy me a big fat bag of reefer. I was thinking...................It's jamican me crazy tonight knowing that Bling is in S.B, and im lonely at the homestead in Valencia. Im sitting at my computer desk upstairs thinking how great it would be to have Bling sitting next to me talking about Frenchie and the dog. Im not being weird but that stuff makes me horney!! Bling if your reading this, I miss you and I cant wait to see you. We just need to make sure that the women dont catch on to our closet homosexuality. Thats important focker really important.
    Your Lover,
    Alf
    I think 3DO has found Alfs password.. If not Alf needs to get back to work.

Charley
    I think 3DO has found Alfs password.. If not Alf needs to get back to work.
    I dunno I heard 3do left his wife and kids and ran away and joined the Circus for the heterosexually challenged ... I think it's called circus maximus... ahh fock never mind thats his boat

andy01
    I dunno I heard 3do left his wife and kids and ran away and joined the Circus for the heterosexually challenged ... I think it's called circus maximus... ahh fock never mind thats his boat
    Where were you tonight? We tried calling you on your cell, we were at the Yard House.
    Andy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678