Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any one in the SFV ride?

Hustler
    I was thinking about getting few peeps together one day for nice coastal run or some thing.

SoCalOffshore
    In Westlake Village. Just picked up this Screamin Eagle Electra Glide a few weeks ago. http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/100c2.jpg

riverracerx
    Only if you stay off the freeways. I have a Yamaha YSR 50. It goes 60mph and is a real head turner. Fun to ride, but very small.

Hustler
    Very nice. I was thinking a ride over to Neptunes Net then over to the rock store would be fun. I just picked up an 02 Fat Boy on saturday and last night was first day I did'nt ride it since I brought it home.
    http://www.op6c.com/Hustler/2002fatboy2.jpg

Hustler
    Only if you stay off the freeways. I have a Yamaha YSR 50. It goes 60mph and is a real head turner. Fun to ride, but very small.
    It does 50 so why you scared of the freeway LOL

SoCalOffshore
    Yes. Neptunes and the Rock Store sounds good. There are some others who ride. They need to chime in. Maybe this weekend.

Hustler
    My only open day is sunday. If that works for you then lets meet up some where. I love the food at Neptunes. If not we'll have to do some thing after OP6.

al cole'holic
    My only open day is sunday. If that works for you then lets meet up some where. I love the food at Neptunes. If not we'll have to do some thing after OP6.
    ..I may be up for Sunday too

Hustler
    ..I may be up for Sunday too
    Cool we could up on Topanga some where or some thing. Let me know.

JustMVG
    I'd come out from the IE to ride if the invite is there and if you don't mind a Sportbike riding along with y'all, and as a side note, CHP has increased patrols and are giving no quarter when it comes to giving out tix on Topanga!!! There have been a few accidents up there lately not all motorcycle related some were auto's or "cagers" crossing the DY (Double Yellow) and hittin other cars and MC'ers. So if it's gonna be Topanga then we gotta be on our toes. Have fun and hope to see you guys soon.
    MikeVG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast