Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgiving Africas Debt???

cdog
    Do these two have their heads up eachother ass's? (Bush and Blair). Forgiving africas debt. I say F africa. How about my social security? Or my health care? WTF are we doing here? Writing a blank check to the world. I say we'll forgive the debt in exchange for the dimond mines and some land. Nobody's gonna stop africants from F'in eachother and spreading aids. They're DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEDDDDD.

DEL51
    You Are Correct!

HOSS
    Well, the way I see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah phuc,,,,,,I don`t even wanna deal with this.

Well, the way I see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah phuc,,,,,,I don`t even wanna deal with this.LMAO....

Blown 472
    Do these two have their heads up eachother ass's? (Bush and Blair). Forgiving africas debt. I say F africa. How about my social security? Or my health care? WTF are we doing here? Writing a blank check to the world. I say we'll forgive the debt in exchange for the dimond mines and some land. Nobody's gonna stop africants from F'in eachother and spreading aids. They're DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEDDDDD.
    How about the skool system? how about the losing of american jobs? news flash they dont give a phuck about you.

cdog
    I think this is something that every american just about agrees on and almost every polititian would get suckered into by his or her peers. If kerry was pres. he would have givin france the cash to dispurse to the africants. We the tax payers should be able to vote on things like this.

Freak
    674 Mil. that's ****ed up.

SB
    How about sending them $15 billion for AIDS? When we have health care for all Americans, then we'll talk about health care for Africans.

wsuwrhr
    They will forgive Africa for millions of dollars they owe, no problem, hell I could give away millions of dollars that aren't mine either. That's easy.
    What I can't figure out, is why they want MY money so god damn bad. I
    don't think anyone in Africa needs any of my sweat.
    Brian

cdog
    Why do we allow this? What can we do to stop it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast