Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Bday Jb In So Cal!!

Mrs. casean
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...pybirthday.gif
    Happy Birthday!! Hope you're having a great day!

JB in so cal
    the day is off to a slow start, but it can only get better.
    Did you ever go to Black Meadow? What did you think?

Mrs. casean
    the day is off to a slow start, but it can only get better.
    Did you ever go to Black Meadow? What did you think?
    Yep we did, we were there Thurs am to Mon am of Memorial... our take??
    The people at the office were super rude and for no reason... Sean & I were on our best behavior... especially since I already was warned about them THe docks sucked for our low boat, and the sites were hit or miss. They had us originally in a site for like a 16 foot trailer!!! I told them we had a 26 ft enclosed! We would have hit 2 trees and been WAY in the bushes so we went back up and told them... their solution was to cut the trees and bushes back :sqeyes: what we said?? We said we'd stick out far and there was a lot to cut! So they moved us to a new spot we fit right in. Other than those issues, the restaurant was yummy (Fried Zuccinni (spelling) is great when drunk... that's all I knew So after all that, I prefer Crazy Horse still. But we went and had a nice time.
    Besides all that, Happy Birthday again

JB in so cal
    I've been going there for a long time and I STILL walk on egg shells. I think of the front office folks like "The Soup Nazi"; .....no camping for you!!! :rollside:

Mrs. casean
    I've been going there for a long time and I STILL walk on egg shells. I think of the front office folks like "The Soup Nazi"; .....no camping for you!!! :rollside:
    They were!!! When we left Friday morning to go to Havasu to pick up the boat, we start to leave and one of the old guys come running out... "where are you going!!!!" we were like.... UUHHH what??? They asked if we were leaving... we said no, our trailer is still in our spot, we are headed to Havasu to get the boat... (wanted to say... is that okay w/ you????) we were so shocked w/ that! I did like the burros though! They were all over! When we went for one gcart ride up to the top (where you are I think)... we had a security guy in a cart following us! we were not going fast at all! just checking out the park... but I did see "no joy rides" all over the office... what's up w/ that! They don't want people having fun

Mrs.Racer277
    Happy Birthday. Hope you have a good one.

JB in so cal
    They were!!! When we left Friday morning to go to Havasu to pick up the boat, we start to leave and one of the old guys come running out... "where are you going!!!!" we were like.... UUHHH what??? They asked if we were leaving... we said no, our trailer is still in our spot, we are headed to Havasu to get the boat... (wanted to say... is that okay w/ you????) we were so shocked w/ that! I did like the burros though! They were all over! When we went for one gcart ride up to the top (where you are I think)... we had a security guy in a cart following us! we were not going fast at all! just checking out the park... but I did see "no joy rides" all over the office... what's up w/ that! They don't want people having fun
    only on their terms.
    My favorite: There's an old guy that takes care of the (golf course)-turns on sprinklers, mows the grass and PICKS UP DONKEY CRAP. Well one day, my wife is walking the dog, and this guy sees the dog take a crud. Before my wife can pick it up, he comes screaming over in his cart - "Dog crap is ruining the grass" - I'm like, OK 3 ounces of dog crap is ruining the grass, but 200 pounds of Donkey crap a day is making it so perfect!!

Mrs. casean
    [/B]
    only on their terms.
    My favorite: There's an old guy that takes care of the (golf course)-turns on sprinklers, mows the grass and PICKS UP DONKEY CRAP. Well one day, my wife is walking the dog, and this guy sees the dog take a crud. Before my wife can pick it up, he comes screaming over in his cart - "Dog crap is ruining the grass" - I'm like, OK 3 ounces of dog crap is ruining the grass, but 200 pounds of Donkey crap a day is making it so perfect!!
    Hahaha! So funny! Didn't think of that! I saw their crap all over the place!

BarryMac
    Happy Birthday JB in so cal, hope you have a great day...

riverroyal
    what do you want for your B-day?wife wanted to go shopping,always looking for a reason to shop,,,,,,,,,,,,,I like black meadow,but I also go to bed at 8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast