Not because my boat is broken, but because I am taking a new job. Now I know I'll catch a little shit for this so go ahead. For as along as I can remember I wanted to be a cop and after 5 years of testing with different agencies I just got picked up by the Glendale Police Department. My official start date with the city is this Monday the 20th for a week of pre-academy training and then on Monday the 27th I start the acedemy at STARS Center in Whittier. To add another level of complication to my life I am getting married on the 25th of this month, 2 days before starting the academy. So to say I got a lot of shit going on in my life right now is an understatement, but I couldn't be happier with the way things are going. So pretty much my summer is screwed. I will be trying to make an appearance at CBBB but it all depends on my schedual and how much studying I'll have. I'll try to get on here and keep in touch but I might not be able to take reading all your stories and seeing all the great pics from your weekend boating trips while Im getting yelled at by the Drill Instructors and running and doing push ups in the summer heat. So if I don't see you on the water this summer, pour a little beer out on the ground for your homie who couldn't make it. But don't worry, after Academy and Probation I'll be on the water a lot since we only work 3 days a week and I will be stepping it up a notch to run with you big boys too, so be warned. :devil: :wink: