Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Boating Season is Screwed

Bense468
    Congrats...Sounds like your going through the sheriffs academy.

MudPumper
    Congrats...Sounds like your going through the sheriffs academy.
    Yep, I'll be at the L.A. County Sheriffs S.T.A.R.S Center for about the next 5 months.

kp216
    Welcome to the Brotherhood!
    Vdrivenman beat me to the statement.
    And without trying to sound too corny or cliche, you CAN make a difference.
    Good luck and stay safe.

NELSON#109
    youll love the sig, they are the best handguns availible.... i caryed the 9mm 226, a 40 cal. 226, and a 45 cal. 226.... the 40 was the best i had... ive been in shootings, its nice to have extra rounds in the mag., but it sucks when the rounds your puting on target arent working. still have my 45., just collects dust these days....

Wally_Gator
    Congrats Mike...
    On everything.. But you HAVE to make it up to CBBB to pull me off the rocks again.. Lol...
    What you are getting married? Faith will be crushed... But then again she only turns two on Sat...
    Take care..

olbiezer
    look at it this way mud........after u get the badge u will never have to worry about a dui driving a car or boat..... it has its advantages lol

Wild Twin
    Congrats Mike! Hope to see u at cbbb. If we don't see at the river this summer, hope to see u guys out in the glamis dunes.
    My bro, buddy, and ex roomate all went to police academy. And u know my ex roomate Shawn O'connell. They passed, but only one of them took the job. And Shawn's best friend is a Sheriff in San Bernadino County.
    Later
    Darren

Bense468
    You will like your sig. I love my 226 .40 for an all purpose gun.

MudPumper
    You will like your sig. I love my 226 .40 for an all purpose gun.
    I really do like the Sig, I've shot them many times as shooting is one of my hobbies. Deep down I'm really a Glock fan but the Sig is top notch also so no worries. The .45 shoots like a Cadillac even compared to the 9mm Sig. Glendale authorizes the P-220 .45ACP which shoots great. The only complaint I hear about it is its weight fully loaded with an additional 4 magazines on your duty belt, it adds up. I'll keep you all posted on my journey. Thanks to everybody for your kinds words of encouragement and I hope to see you all on the water soon. :wink:

Brooski
    Congrats Mike. I didnt know you were aiming to follow in the family footsteps. Thats cool. You will do great. Keep us up to date how you are doing. I guess you are giving up your freedom in more ways than one.....
    So does that mean Gina is going on the honeymoon by herself? :squiggle:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast