Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Boating Season is Screwed

Congrats Mike! I had a feeling you were going that route, no more pumping mud huh?

HBjet
    Sorry, Randy. No sandwiches for you this year.
    I thought that was already in place? She never made me any sandwiches this year yet....

kingjason
    We carry sig 229's and although I have never had any issues with mine my buddy has had three lock up on him. One jammed so bad it took three of us to get it apart. Looks mean as hell though.
    Good Luck it is a fun job

MikeF
    Congrats Mike! Hope you learn ALOT!

Hallett19
    I'm in the hiring process for CHP, never thought I would want to be LE, but funny things happen like that. I live in Eagle Rock and I am in Glendale every day, in fact I know some people on the force.
    I have been running at the rose bowl recently if you want to run sometimes.

MudPumper
    I'm in the hiring process for CHP, never thought I would want to be LE, but funny things happen like that. I live in Eagle Rock and I am in Glendale every day, in fact I know some people on the force.
    I have been running at the rose bowl recently if you want to run sometimes.
    Hallett19, thanks for the invite to run but I start working at the station Monday and we'll be doing PT, then I have my wedding this weekend and then Academy starts the Monday after the wedding. So I'm kinda out of time. :wink: I appreciate the offer though, it's always better to work out with a buddy. Good luck with CHP, they are a top notch department with some of the best training in the Country. Keep me posted on your progress.

Aluminum Squirt
    Hey Hallett19. If you go to the CHP academy, you'll be in Sacramento. Give me a holler if you need anything. I was actually born and raised in Pasadena so we may know some of the same people. Anyway, I'm with Sac PD and if you need something while you are in the academy, give me a holler on the boards. If my tin boat is back up and running, I'll give you a ride you won't soon forget-Aluminum Squirt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234