Thread: New wheels pics

RexRathburn
    Nice! What lift/tire size/rim size is that?

cc322
    Nice! What lift/tire size/rim size is that?
    It is a 3" Donahoe leveling kit and a 1" block in the rear. The tires are 315/70/16= 35" rims are 17x9 with a 4.5 backspacing

RexRathburn
    Thanks! I'm trying to decide what to do with mine and really like the way that looks. One question though...why did you go with the 3" instead of the 4" kit?

PHX ATC
    Sharp!

cc322
    Thanks! I'm trying to decide what to do with mine and really like the way that looks. One question though...why did you go with the 3" instead of the 4" kit?
    I went with the 3" because it was a drop hanger system meaning it keeps the factory ride. On the other hand kinda wish I would have gone with the 4.5 system it is also a hanger kit and is made to fit 35" tires.. The 4" is a leaf spring pack dont know too much about that other then I think the springs are made by Deaver sring. Whatever you go with get good shocks, Bilstiens or Donahoe, Good luck
    http://www.donahoeracing.com/

RexRathburn
    I went with the 3" because it was a drop hanger system meaning it keeps the factory ride. On the other hand kinda wish I would have gone with the 4.5 system it is also a hanger kit and is made to fit 35" tires.. The 4" is a leaf spring pack dont know too much about that other then I think the springs are made by Deaver sring. Whatever you go with get good shocks, Bilstiens or Donahoe, Good luck
    http://www.donahoeracing.com/
    Ahhh...I see. Thanks for the info! You have a great looking rig there.