Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Icing my N#*Z

WYRD
    The hype and the anticipation are worse than the actual process
    Unless you don't shave good enough and the BIG nurse comes in to finish the job...........................sad to say that is what happend to me :2purples: :crossx:

SDLifesaver
    The anticipation was WAY worse than the procedure itself. The weird thing was the prep nurse and I had mutual friends, like her boyfriend is one of my co-workers. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes from start to I was washing the betadine off to put clothes back on. I reccommend it to everyone who is done having kids. As far as the ice thing goes, I am using a double zip lock freezer bad with filtered ice cubes. Been working so far. More to follow. Nick

BarryMac
    YOu guys are nuts!!! I am thinking about it, but I'm skeered!!! Then again, I do not want any new babies in my house either...Ohhhhhhhhh :supp:
    Pusssss...

Dusty Times
    I'll be up for the knife this year.
    The wife is pregnant with our third right now and says I'm not aloud within ten feet of her after unless I'm fixed.

Garrddogg
    YOu guys are nuts!!! I am thinking about it, but I'm skeered!!! Then again, I do not want any new babies in my house either...Ohhhhhhhhh :supp:
    Hey dont wory about it! It aint that bad!! Its just scary havin someone pop a HOLE in yer sack!

Garrddogg
    The anticipation was WAY worse than the procedure itself. The weird thing was the prep nurse and I had mutual friends, like her boyfriend is one of my co-workers. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes from start to I was washing the betadine off to put clothes back on. I reccommend it to everyone who is done having kids. As far as the ice thing goes, I am using a double zip lock freezer bad with filtered ice cubes. Been working so far. More to follow. Nick
    Even when you feel better WAIT and rest some more!
    And what ever you do DONT PLAY BASKET BALL!

JB in so cal
    Hey dont wory about it! It aint that bad!! Its just scary havin someone pop a HOLE in yer sack! :cry: :cry:
    I think I'm gonna pass out!

JB in so cal
    Just got home from my 10:00 vasectomy appt. and I am feeling alright. Not as bad as I expected but I have been warned by many to rest and ice. So that's my plan today. Rest and lots of ICE. Nick
    Like that sounds any better?

SDLifesaver
    Well, after several hours of icing and only 1 dose of tylonol, I weed wacked and mowed the lawn, did laundry, took a shower and this morning I feel really good. I think I will go get fixed again today, anybody else want to go?

JetBoatRich
    Well, after several hours of icing and only 1 dose of tylonol, I weed wacked and mowed the lawn, did laundry, took a shower and this morning I feel really good. I think I will go get fixed again today, anybody else want to go?
    Sounds like you pulled out of it ok
    No thanks, once is enough :jawdrop: My neighbor across the street went in three times, first two military Dr.'s forgot something and he has two girls Three total :smile:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast