Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Icing my N#*Z

BarryMac
    Well, after several hours of icing and only 1 dose of tylonol, I weed wacked and mowed the lawn, did laundry, took a shower and this morning I feel really good. I think I will go get fixed again today, anybody else want to go?
    You still need to take it easy, if your too active your nutz will be the size of Cantaloupes, take a load off for at least today and tomorrow...

callbob4homes
    without a doubt...........rest and ice. and percoset and a couple of beers, that way you won't be tempted to get up and put any strain on the boys

Red Horse
    Man I am way off havin that done ( no kids yet) and I am holding my crotch right now just thinkin about it. I dont care how many people say how little it hurts I aint lookin foward to gettin that done. There is something fundamentally wrong with cutting a hole in that area of a mans anatomy!!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :hammer2: I am sure it is not that bad, hell I have been in the desert for over 1000 days, this should be a walk in the park but still aint lookin forward to it.

VEGASBABY
    Had mine done years ago! went in on Fri washed my suburban on sunday! The scariest part was having to take the sample back for the final test to make sure there were no more swimmers, they gave me this cup that looked like a Thirsty 32ozer from 7-11 and said "bring this back with your sample" and I was like, do guys really fill this thing up? I was all worried, needless to say all I needed was shot glass! :cry:

phebus
    I would suggest drinking before, and after.

JB in so cal
    I would suggest drinking before, and after.
    Just not out of THAT cup !!

a catered life
    there is a good side to the whole thing.when i was talking to the doc about it he told me for the next few weeks you will need "release" :devil: as much as possible to clear the tube
    so in a few days get to work

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234