Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: "SECRET SAUCE" IN HAVASU....

TOBTEK
    I got to use mine for the first time and that shiat is great! I recomend it for sure!
    we recieved a batch form our chemist that is ready for production, And am glad to say works just like the homeground products now just need some good art work for the labeling....and a official namefor the product line.
    how did the new 26 daytona work for ya Mike?
    OH YEAH......thanks for the endorsment Mike :smile:

essexjet
    Any chance your going to be in Havi for the 4th. If so I would like to get some of the "secret sauce"

bunny 166
    Any chance your going to be in Havi for the 4th. If so I would like to get some of the "secret sauce"
    I have some interior and exterior sauce....it is awesome....If we get a chance to meet up on the 4th weekend, I'll let you try some so you can see how great it works--I don't have any extra, or else I'd give you some....it is in short supply

riverroyal
    I have 2 gallons left,I will be in havasu over the 4th weekend,If toby doesnt need the 2 back I will bring it with me,we stay at Black meadow landing,not sure if I will make it to the channel that weekend,its going to be nuts,,,,,JB did you pay me?hehe,,,,,,Toby I have some cash here for you,stop by,,,,,also I will be in south OC tommorrow if anyone needs the stuff right away,maybe we could meet somewhere near crown valley,,

BarryMac
    The name is obvious Toby "Secret Sauce" However it is secret sauce cause when you want it you can't find the shit....lol
    If'n I remember correctly (Toby correct me if I'm wrong), Toby's secret sauce was named at the SD Get Together last December, I personally like the name... :wink: :wink: :wink: BTW Toby, I would be happy to deliver some to the Lower River Peeps the next time we are out and hook up with them, just let me know...

Screaming Pete
    Tob, are yo going to OP6? I need some of your junk.....and i have an open seat if barry doesn't step up

TOBTEK
    I have 2 gallons left,I will be in havasu over the 4th weekend,If toby doesnt need the 2 back I will bring it with me,we stay at Black meadow landing,not sure if I will make it to the channel that weekend,its going to be nuts,,,,,JB did you pay me?hehe,,,,,,Toby I have some cash here for you,stop by,,,,,also I will be in south OC tommorrow if anyone needs the stuff right away,maybe we could meet somewhere near crown valley,,
    HEY BUDDY...How was your weekend? You shoulda stoped by the new property.....after seeing it, you and Renee would be buying the available lot a few houses up river, it was an awesome weekend....the place was beautiful. I'll give you a call in a little bit today........I need a 750 stand-up :redface:

riverroyal
    i need it outta my garage,I will run to north county kawa,get a battery,get some fresh gas in it,then its yours!,,weekend was great,just too short,im home til 4ish,picking up kids,call me

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    how did the new 26 daytona work for ya Mike?
    OH YEAH......thanks for the endorsment Mike :smile:
    It's a 30 you dork!!!! It was fun! Cats sure are sporty!

TOBTEK
    It's a 30 you dork!!!! It was fun! Cats sure are sporty!
    WHAT motor is in the 26/30? :rollside:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast