Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: "SECRET SAUCE" IN HAVASU....

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    twin 496 ho's

Reaper1
    I have 2 gallons left,I will be in havasu over the 4th weekend,If toby doesnt need the 2 back I will bring it with me,we stay at Black meadow landing,not sure if I will make it to the channel that weekend,its going to be nuts,,,,,JB did you pay me?hehe,,,,,,Toby I have some cash here for you,stop by,,,,,also I will be in south OC tommorrow if anyone needs the stuff right away,maybe we could meet somewhere near crown valley,,
    I'll meet you off of Crown for some sauce. I live right by thur. :coffeycup

TOBTEK
    Tob, are yo going to OP6? I need some of your junk.....and i have an open seat if barry doesn't step up
    NO OP6 for us THIS YEAR :redface: ....BUT, if you need some juice im right off the I-15 on your way to work, let me know and I'll bring some in for ya

cxr133
    the "sauce" is a boat wash ??? or a wax???
    if i cant meet up at havasu do you mail it??
    and of course how much is it??
    thanks

Screaming Pete
    NO OP6 for us THIS YEAR :redface: ....BUT, if you need some juice im right off the I-15 on your way to work, let me know and I'll bring some in for ya
    why yes i doo, call me i'll stop by
    Pete

TOBTEK
    the "sauce" is a boat wash ??? or a wax???
    if i cant meet up at havasu do you mail it??
    and of course how much is it??
    thanks
    " "sauce" is a boat wash ??? or a wax???"......both! :rollside: its a pretty incedible water spot remover after you pull your boat out and there will leave it filling and looking waxed and detailed. Willie allways brings a large supply out to crazyhorse with him and Steve/riverroyal is starting to bring supplies down to the BlackMeadow's area...or I can ship it, BUT the shipping is pretty spending. its 29.00 a gallon or 100.00 for a case of 4 gallons(plus shipping). Also have a transom cleaner that cleans all the exhaust and slime off the transom, a interior that will make it look new again, and a finishing wax that works awesome, BUT even I harley ever use before the spot remover/polish works so well......let me know, Toby

phebus
    I'm all over a Crown Valley meeting if it happens. Post a time if something is arranged.

JB in so cal
    Riverroyal. If you're coming up here with the juice, there's a TGI Fridays on Crown Valley and Greenfield; about a mile from the freeway. If people want to meet you, that would be a good spot and lunch can be on you!!
    If you're pimping Toby's sauce, you could use your commission to pay for some ribs and beers!
    Either that or we can just come by your room at Mission!

TheLurker
    I have 2 gallons left,also I will be in south OC tommorrow if anyone needs the stuff right away,maybe we could meet somewhere near crown valley,,
    RiverRoyal,
    I'll try out a gallon of that stuff, but we need to confirm a time and place to meet. It needs to be Wednesday though. Name a time and place and I'll be there. JB's suggestion sounded pretty good though.
    I'll look for a reply tonight and tomorrow morning
    Riverroyal. If you're coming up here with the juice, there's a TGI Fridays on Crown Valley and Greenfield; about a mile from the freeway.

JB in so cal
    RiverRoyal,
    I'll try out a gallon of that stuff, but we need to confirm a time and place to meet. It needs to be Wednesday though. Name a time and place and I'll be there. JB's suggestion sounded pretty good though.
    I'll look for a reply tonight and tomorrow morning
    Lurker,
    seeing as your boat in the avitar looks to be at Black Meadow, I'll grab some from Royal and bring it out, or you can run by my place and pick it up. That's if I can hook up with him as my wife is getting a little surgery tomorrow and I kinda need to be with her LOL!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast