Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: "SECRET SAUCE" IN HAVASU....

riverroyal
    i have a Dr appt near mission hospital,I cant remember the time,I think around noon or 1,office is closed so i cant find out,and wife isnt home,she knows everything,this is for tommorrow,wednesday.I have 2 gallons in my truck,in 1 gallon jugs,if theres more than 2 that can meet me then I will hit Toby up for more tonite,just let me know,also I will put my cell number up here in the morning for anyone who wants to meet,im thinking the chevron station near the freeway around noon.Also I believe its 30$ a gallon,and I think Toby would prefer cash.This is kinda like a drug deal,,you will get hooked,Im using it like a crack ***** in compton,just ask JB,all I do is clean.By the way Toby is a great friend ,Im not doing this to profit anything,anything to help a bro out for his business venture,also it really works well.Thats it,I will check back later or in the A.M....my Dr appt will be like 2 or 3 hrs,if its needed maybe I can pm you the location of my truck,if you can be trusted to leave the cash!

essexjet
    I have 2 gallons left,I will be in havasu over the 4th weekend,If toby doesnt need the 2 back I will bring it with me,we stay at Black meadow landing,not sure if I will make it to the channel that weekend,its going to be nuts,,,,,JB did you pay me?hehe,,,,,,Toby I have some cash here for you,stop by,,,,,also I will be in south OC tommorrow if anyone needs the stuff right away,maybe we could meet somewhere near crown valley,,
    RR I'll be just up river from you at Havasu Palms. Maybe we can get together on the 4th.

JB in so cal
    i have a Dr appt near mission hospital,I cant remember the time,I think around noon or 1,office is closed so i cant find out,and wife isnt home,she knows everything,this is for tommorrow,wednesday.I have 2 gallons in my truck,in 1 gallon jugs,if theres more than 2 that can meet me then I will hit Toby up for more tonite,just let me know,also I will put my cell number up here in the morning for anyone who wants to meet,im thinking the chevron station near the freeway around noon.Also I believe its 30$ a gallon,and I think Toby would prefer cash.This is kinda like a drug deal,,you will get hooked,Im using it like a crack ***** in compton,just ask JB,all I do is clean.By the way Toby is a great friend ,Im not doing this to profit anything,anything to help a bro out for his business venture,also it really works well.Thats it,I will check back later or in the A.M....my Dr appt will be like 2 or 3 hrs,if its needed maybe I can pm you the location of my truck,if you can be trusted to leave the cash!
    I know what to look for
    Pink Dodge 1500 regular cab-lowered; 13" spinners with 285 low profiles, dingle balls on the liner, neon under the gold running boards, and Bulls on the mud flaps and your and your wife's names painted on the door sills
    I'll just lift some for myself!

riverroyal
    that would work great,maybe easier that way,Im at Black meadow,just few miles away,let me know what works for you,my trailers up on the golf coarse,the worse thing would be using the short stay dock near the fuel pumps and walking up to the trailer. see ya

riverroyal
    come on now,,you know thats to small

JB in so cal
    come on now,,you know thats to small
    ..of all that, you pick on the 13's??

riverroyal
    13s are way too small,,,,so you still not going on the 4th?,,,,,if you steal the sauce from the back,check the ice chest there will be tamales in it,im selling those also

TheLurker
    I'm a sure thing for a gallon if we can hook up. (That does not sound quite right) I will will check this thread in the morning. Cash is king $$

TheLurker
    Lurker,
    seeing as your boat in the avitar looks to be at Black Meadow, I'll grab some from Royal and bring it out, or you can run by my place and pick it up. That's if I can hook up with him as my wife is getting a little surgery tomorrow and I kinda need to be with her LOL!!
    JB I'm back behind Mission Viejo, in the RSM area
    The picture was by MOBrian I think. Up in Nor-Cal by Discovery bay

riverroyal
    check in the morning around 9ish,let you know when i will be up there.I will pm you my cell in the morning,see ya

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast