Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: "SECRET SAUCE" IN HAVASU....

phebus
    Toby, question for you, has anyone tried it on car paint yet? Or better yet, do you know if it's safe? The new truck has no place in the garage, and it's probably too tall anyway, and it never fails that the sprinklers come on and waterspot some areas of the truck. That hard water when it dries, takes wax to remove it, hence the question.

TOBTEK
    Toby, question for you, has anyone tried it on car paint yet? Or better yet, do you know if it's safe? The new truck has no place in the garage, and it's probably too tall anyway, and it never fails that the sprinklers come on and waterspot some areas of the truck. That hard water when it dries, takes wax to remove it, hence the question.
    Works AWESOME on cars. I allways have some handy just for that purpose. It is the DANK for black cars. After you wash it, leave it wet, keep it in a shaded area to keep the painted surface cool, spray on quarter at a time while its still wet, and have a few LARGE micro-fiber towls...one to get 90% of the water and another to come behind to polish......I use it EVERY time I wash the big rig ....also great as you asked for the dried sprinker water. BUT CAUTION with most water supplies....most of that water has major level of chemicals in it, and will TOAST your paint if its on there too long..... try it...you will like it, promise!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678