Thread: Live on OGR...

Doctor Feniks
    just a quick heads up. i'll be doing another live mix on Orbital Grooves radio today at 1pm PST for all those interested in tuning in. you can access the stream by going to www.orbitalgrooves.com and clicking on the link. i would also invite anyone who tunes in to hop into the chat room for a while. you can also access that off of the OGR homepage. see you all there.
    feniks

Tom Brown
    I like your show, DF.
    Unfortunately, I can't access it from work. I'll catch you next time.

cxr133
    hey it syas pycosis from 12-2 what link do i click on??

Jetdriver
    Got it on lock, Tear that shit up!

Jetdriver
    Good Good set Feniks lovin every second!

Froggystyle
    Just missed it it looks like.
    Would have liked to have heard it bro. Do you have an e-mail list for announcing upcoming shows???

Doctor Feniks
    no e-mail list....but i will try to post it a bit earlier next time. also, i'll be on again this saturday evening from 5-7 pm PST for those of you who want to tune in. as a reminder, all my shows are recorded and are usually posted to my website for download with a day or so. check em out at www.djfeniks.com
    had a scary moment as i was right in the middle of mixing 2 tracks when that earthquake hit. fortunately it was pretty mild all the way over here in Glendale....
    thanks to all who tuned in today. special thanks to Jetdriver and his crew tuning in from Westcon Engineering. thanks Shawn!!

Phat Matt
    And you didn't even train wreck during the quake.

Phat Matt
    Are their any later slots on Saturday? I think we will be coming over.

Jetdriver
    no e-mail list....but i will try to post it a bit earlier next time. also, i'll be on again this saturday evening from 5-7 pm PST for those of you who want to tune in. as a reminder, all my shows are recorded and are usually posted to my website for download with a day or so. check em out at www.djfeniks.com
    had a scary moment as i was right in the middle of mixing 2 tracks when that earthquake hit. fortunately it was pretty mild all the way over here in Glendale....
    thanks to all who tuned in today. special thanks to Jetdriver and his crew tuning in from Westcon Engineering. thanks Shawn!!
    You got it man! We all enjoyed the show!