Thread: Irvine - Huge Thanks to the King.....

RICK KING, that is.
    Rick went out of his way @ Irvine Lake to get me on the water in our new ss-7 for its "maiden voyage" and shakedown run.
    I wouldn't have made it without you. Thanks a ton.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    RICK KING, that is.
    Rick went out of his way @ Irvine Lake to get me on the water in our new ss-7 for its "maiden voyage" and shakedown run.
    You made it on the water but a "shakedown run" didn't happen :smile:

dossangers
    Second that he wont me even let me work on my boat!!!! Ricks happiest turn'in wrench's which he does WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://dmontzsta.werd.com/IrvineLake...5/100_3185.jpg

Second that he wont me even let me work on my boat!!!! Ricks happiest turn'in wrench's which he does WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://dmontzsta.werd.com/IrvineLake...5/100_3185.jpg
    Nice work Rick---Great day...Steve

Wildchild80
    RICK KING, that is.
    So Mike how did you like the ride?

Scotty
    Mr. Rankin just wanted to thank you again for the plate lesson with the red boat on Sunday. Hope to get a few props on it this weekend and try it again. Can you send me your number if you have any 1 inch props around , Any help would be great.

BILLY.B
    RICK KING, that is.
    I wouldn't have made it without you. Thanks a ton. Rick King has been helping me out a TON with dialing in the tune up on my new K engine. He went out of his way at Needles and then before Irvine. Scary thing is he really enjoys working on these boats whether it be a little carbureted engine or a big blown deal he loves all of it. Thanks Rick for all your help.

Wildchild80
    Mr. Rankin just wanted to thank you again for the plate lesson with the red boat on Sunday. Hope to get a few props on it this weekend and try it again. Can you send me your number if you have any 1 inch props around , Any help would be great.
    Glad I could be of some help call me at (818) 468-2379

Hot Rod Hallett
    Dossangers- Your boat turned out so bitchin'. I can't wait to photograph it!
    Hot Rod Hallett