Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pocket Bikes, not just for adults!

RiverToysJas
    With Father's Day right around the corner, I thought a share a proud moment I had with my boy! Here's my 5 year old on my sportbike.....
    http://www.fieffer.net/images/jon_pocketbike.jpg
    http://www.fieffer.net/images/jon_pocketbike2.jpg
    RTJas

HM
    Is that electic?
    Very Cool!!! Just got my 4 yr old to ride without training wheels. I told him I would by him his own motorcycle as soon as he learned to ride - and he immediately told me to take the training wheels off...my wife is not too happy! :rollside:

RiverToysJas
    No it's a 47cc "Daytona mx" 2-stroke. I told him not to give too much throttle, and kept it very mellow. He's a good kid, I don't think just anyone could turn their kid lose at that age, we got lucky though. I also have a very cool wife, who knows I would not do anything to hurt our kid. She took the photos actually.
    We got him a 70cc ATC, but he's going to have to master shifting for that one. No clutch though!
    RTJas

TheLurker
    Wow,
    He was able to handle the throttle also. I'm impressed.
    I was in Mission Yahama last week and they had a little kids bike with training wheels on it.

RiverToysJas
    Wow,
    He was able to handle the throttle also. I'm impressed.
    Yeah, I need to get some video. Every now and then he'll goose it a bit and his eyes and smile get real big!!!! I might have to worry pretty soon. I'm actually looking at building a governer on it. With my big butt that bike runs just under 30mph.
    RTJas

LAFD
    Thats Cool Jason That He Listens To You And Is Able To Handle It. Future Mx Stunt Rider?

RiverToysJas
    Thats Cool Jason That He Listens To You And Is Able To Handle It. Future Mx Stunt Rider?
    Yeah, After I build one of those skid plates for the rear fender we're going to work on this one.....
    http://stunt.ca/forum/pics_tricks/captainAmerica.jpg
    I shouldn't have to say this, but I know how it is in here...just so everyone is clear - I'M KIDDING!!!!
    RTJas

riverracerx
    My son ran into my neighbors car last summer in our cul-de-sac. He was 6 and now fears the little bike. I need to try to get him on it again this year!

RiverToysJas
    My son ran into my neighbors car last summer in our cul-de-sac. He was 6 and now fears the little bike. I need to try to get him on it again this year!
    How've you been Chris? We need to get together some time!!!
    Finding a good place for the kids to ride is the toughest part. I'm sure it would only take one good spill for my son to be done with it......kinda like tubing was for him....it'll be years of phsyco-theropy before he trys that again!
    RTJas

Hustler
    How've you been Chris? We need to get together some time!!!
    Finding a good place for the kids to ride is the toughest part. I'm sure it would only take one good spill for my son to be done with it......kinda like tibing was for him....it'll be years of phsyco-theropy before he trys that again!
    RTJas
    tibing?? is that some new extreme sport? I just cant keep with these kids now days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast