Thread: 2 year old killed in hit and run in havasu

riverroyal
    just read the san diego union tribune,this article was in it,I will type it as it reads........SAN MARCOS,sheriffs deputies stopped a car yesterday that was involved in a hit and run accident that killed a 2-year old girl in lake havasu.ariz Sgt Tom Bulow said..The driver of the car was not suspected in the fatality but was detained for questioning by Lake Havasu police..Deputies in San Marcos stopped the car after it ran a red light at north twin oaks and richmar ave about 8:30 am...A day earlier,the same car,05 infinite,stuck and killed the child in Lake Havasu, authorities said.The driver sped away.............Thats its,tragic,San Marcos is in North San Diego,which is where I live and a few others here,I thought locals in havasu would like to hear the car has been found,my guess it was a family member driving the car in havasu,thats a very nice car,not something you would just loan out to someone,so the police most likely know who was driving it by now..I will keep everyone updated if the paper or news talks about it anymore.RR

HOSS
    This kinda stuff really scares me now that I`m a father. I can`t even imagine this happenning to me. My lil` boy is now my life. I feel so sorry for the parents and family.

riverroyal
    quiet morning

riverroyal
    no havasu locals have spoke up,,,i figured it would be big news out there,,i guess the city is more concerned about noise issues