Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: My Magic Adventure.....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I love your boat. I sat in one for nearly an hour at the Pomona Boat Show. Glad to hear all the headache was worth it. Have fun on Saturday.

NashvilleBound
    Ya we were at the store getting ice....sent in the grunt to get it..... As far as the graphics are conserned.... all they mentioned....in passing...is they would do another one for me... like i am going to fly the family around the country...drive out....wait 6 more weeks.....NEVER.

NashvilleBound
    it looks good from the avatar picture,did the sales guy name start with C?or was it the new guy?
    Yes...know him? But he was the second salesman.....caught in the middle...so to speak.

riverroyal
    i got time,plus Im need a change of scenery,,ha

riverroyal
    the C guy,he is a good guy,not saying the ass chewing wasnt deserved,he was kinda in the middle,,dont know the new guy

NashvilleBound
    i got time,plus Im need a change of scenery,,ha
    Come on out....waters fine.... once in TN water you will never want anything else.

riverroyal
    thats what scares me

jdogginla
    Bro.........If I was spending that kind of money, and dealt with a sales guy that new I was flying into town to finalize the deal and he told me he was too busy come back tomorrow.......????WTF? You have more patience than alot of others, myself included. The boat didn't have the graphics you requested?? Didn't they do a drawing of the graphics/peels etc? They got it wrong? WTF!@$ IF you took the boat with incorrect graphics, even if it was acceptable, but not what u wanted, I would of demanded a discounted price other than what was negotiated.
    But in the end you sound happy.........so happy boating in your new rig

NashvilleBound
    thats what scares me
    LOL....I'll post plenty of pics from this weekend.....we'll be on the water 4 days a week all over the country for the rest of the summer....cant wait....

NashvilleBound
    Bro.........If I was spending that kind of money, and dealt with a sales guy that new I was flying into town to finalize the deal and he told me he was too busy come back tomorrow.......????WTF? You have more patience than alot of others, myself included. The boat didn't have the graphics you requested?? Didn't they do a drawing of the graphics/peels etc? They got it wrong? WTF!@$ IF you took the boat with incorrect graphics, even if it was acceptable, but not what u wanted, I would of demanded a discounted price other than what was negotiated.
    But in the end you sound happy.........so happy boating in your new rig
    I was pissed but kinda stuck at first. The graphic problem was just the effects....the colors were good. i have very little patience...just ask Casey the salesman....i really think i scared him when i went off. He even asked my friend, when i wasnt around, that I was a little edgy..... If you knew what i looked like you would know what i was talking about. They are selling these faster than they can make them. Puts me in a difficult negotiation spot. i tried...trust me. I just cant wait for another hull....SUMMERS HERE!! And we are going to enjoy the hell out of it!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast