Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: My Magic Adventure.....

NashvilleBound
    I am just glad you are stoked and will be on the water this year. If I bust ass tonight I may be on the water next week.
    Installing the motor for the 200th time today. It sucks being nitpicky. Weighed the boat with everything in it so far though. With engine, drive, turbos, most of the interior, helm, gauges, fuel tank etc... we are at 3,380#. We have a couple hundred more pounds of stereo and stereo batteries to go, but we are getting there. Under 3800 ready to go.
    I don't think that TN can hang with the Revolution just yet anyway. We will let them get used to the Magic for a while to lube up the area a little....
    ROTFLMAO.....uh, :sleeping: ya. Actually your probably right :idea:

NashvilleBound
    But did they fill your tanks up.......
    Are you kidding me??? I asked that just to see....got the big NO. "Ron only puts $50 in for the test ride."....which I was able to get ZERO feedback from. Bunch of focking loosers I tell ya. ...........I'm getting mad all over again. A little more insite to why I might have been slightly passive.....three strikes and your a lifer.....use your imagination.....

NashvilleBound
    Ok kids.....off to the lake for the families first ride and tons of pictures....
    RO....can you feel what I am thinking?????? :rollside: :rollside:

RiverOtter
    Ok kids.....off to the lake for the families first ride and tons of pictures....
    RO....can you feel what I am thinking?????? :rollside: :rollside:
    Dog! Have a great time. I'm taking the new Chappy out. May even break 49MPH . But it's gotta windshield :idea:

NashvilleBound
    Dog! Have a great time. I'm taking the new Chappy out. May even break 49MPH . But it's gotta windshield :idea:
    Ok slim....you enjoy. We'll see you next Sunday..... Window shmindow....

RiverOtter
    Ok slim....you enjoy. We'll see you next Sunday..... Window shmindow....
    Here's a pic of MrsRiverOtter ridding in NB's new boat :2purples:

NashvilleBound
    Here's a pic of MrsRiverOtter ridding in NB's new boat :2purples:
    Their not scared of 60mph are they? I guess we'll work into it :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Not So Fast
    They don't sell 12 boats a week, it's 12 a month or so I was told which is pretty strong for that place. Have you seen the production in action? How they manuever 30' + boats in and out of that little alley and thru little doors without banging them up is beyond me, wait a minute :idea: I had gel repairs right away HHMMMM NSF

NashvilleBound
    They don't sell 12 boats a week, it's 12 a month or so I was told which is pretty strong for that place. Have you seen the production in action? How they manuever 30' + boats in and out of that little alley and thru little doors without banging them up is beyond me, wait a minute :idea: I had gel repairs right away HHMMMM NSF
    LOL...me too.... all I know is what I was told by the first salesman........

Not So Fast
    LOL...me too.... all I know is what I was told by the first salesman........
    Well NB lets figue this out, 12 @week X 4 = 48 @ month X 12 = one hell of a lot of boats although sometimes on Havasu it looks thay way Ron has really stepped up production!! NSF How did the maiden trip go, good I hope :smile: