Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My Magic Adventure.....

Lucky Bastard
    Buddy I feel for you. I bought mine in March and I think all of those guys need to go to rehab. You buy a boat for a 100K and get treated like a jackass. They make a nice boat but their attention to detail and customer service could use some serious help. Ron seems like a decent guy but needs to pull his head out of his ass and hire some qualified people. Lord knows he is making a shitload of money right now, Havasu is flooded with Magic boats. They waste twice the money fixing their mistakes when they could spend it on better employees. I would tell you about my episodes with them but I could go on for days. It is truly amazing that they sell any boats at all with such shitty service. Maybe thatÂ’s why they call it Magic? Go figure.
    The bottom line for me is that my family loves the boat and it kicks butt in the choppy water. Enjoy!

OutCole'd
    Holly shiat.... I would be raging. That boat should have had a few hours water testing on it know it is going 2k miles. What a bunch of B.S.
    You are right, they are building & selling so many boats, they lack in a few other areas, like details & personal service.

dicudmore
    so did you get it on the water last weekend for more than a demo ride?
    I passed what looked like a brand-new 28' Magic deck (no #'s on it) in the channel friday (full of people, had tube etc on it) that looked like the one in your pic...
    was also hanging out in the channel with OutCole'd when it went by again and we were trying to decide if it was you guys or not...
    after all that it took to get it, I hope you have a great first season with it

NashvilleBound
    Holly shiat.... I would be raging. That boat should have had a few hours water testing on it know it is going 2k miles. What a bunch of B.S.
    You are right, they are building & selling so many boats, they lack in a few other areas, like details & personal service.
    So I was told they sell an average of 12 boats a week this time of year.... $20k profit on the generic 496 jobs.....damn....I could ALMOST live on that It will catch up to them i am sure. I like it...will most likey buy something else next year and keep this for day trips....wife wants one of those 40' cruisers that we just keep in the water all year.

cxr133
    HEy NB....
    Looks like you might need a summer employee!!!
    to take care of the odds and end things

NashvilleBound
    so did you get it on the water last weekend for more than a demo ride?
    I passed what looked like a brand-new 28' Magic deck (no #'s on it) in the channel friday (full of people, had tube etc on it) that looked like the one in your pic...
    was also hanging out in the channel with OutCole'd when it went by again and we were trying to decide if it was you guys or not...
    after all that it took to get it, I hope you have a great first season with it
    There was one ther that looked almost identical. We didnt have a tube or anything...just 4 big guys and two chicks.....I think we put about 7-8 hours on it Sat and Sunday.....it handled the water great. The guy that was with me wants to buy the new 30 footer..... He's got the money but he also knows my story. He's going to wait and see if anyone calls or anything. He's like me...will spend double if he knows he just doesnt want to do biz with that one person.....just for the point of it.

dicudmore
    There was one ther that looked almost identical. We didnt have a tube or anything...just 4 big guys and two chicks.....I think we put about 7-8 hours on it Sat and Sunday.....it handled the water great. The guy that was with me wants to buy the new 30 footer..... He's got the money but he also knows my story. He's going to wait and see if anyone calls or anything. He's like me...will spend double if he knows he just doesnt want to do biz with that one person.....just for the point of it.
    well I hope it works out well from here on...
    I'm sure you'd have noticed if you rolled right past us
    I couldn't agree more with that last part

NashvilleBound
    well I hope it works out well from here on...
    I'm sure you'd have noticed if you rolled right past us
    I couldn't agree more with that last part
    I did notice a few stars and stripe boat but for some reason I thought it was a Lavey i was looking for not the Cheetah...sorry. I think I did see you. bummer..... my head was spinning for sure.....

riverroyal
    my experience with magic has been good,Id buy another one.But I have seen and heard about them growing alot in the last year,if they dont keep up with customer demands and customers wanting great treatment,which at 100k they deserve,they will implode.
    businesses all over the country grow faster than they can handle,a good number of them dont last long.Lets hope thats not the case with them,the people we worked with were great,that was 8 months ago,maybe its changed......Nashville does need a captain for all his boats,I have a skipper hat

NashvilleBound
    my experience with magic has been good,Id buy another one.But I have seen and heard about them growing alot in the last year,if they dont keep up with customer demands and customers wanting great treatment,which at 100k they deserve,they will implode.
    businesses all over the country grow faster than they can handle,a good number of them dont last long.Lets hope thats not the case with them,the people we worked with were great,that was 8 months ago,maybe its changed......Nashville does need a captain for all his boats,I have a skipper hat
    I called on a few sleds and they are a year out.....I'll take applications when it gets closer... :mix: :mix: :supp:

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast