Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: My Magic Adventure.....

Kilrtoy
    That is UNF%$#IN BELEIVEABLE...
    I would have throw a piston when they told me to come back....
    Everything you just posted makes me even happier I never bought a magic.
    I hope all is well from here on out and the boat brings you many,many, many years of pleasure.....
    As far as MAGIC, WHAT A BUNCH OF FOCKERS......
    Make you buy the first tank of gas......
    paint is screwed twice......
    You should have bout another ULTRA, you know JW stands behind his stuff....

NashvilleBound
    That is UNF%$#IN BELEIVEABLE...
    I would have throw a piston when they told me to come back....
    Everything you just posted makes me even happier I never bought a magic.
    I hope all is well from here on out and the boat brings you many,many, many years of pleasure.....
    As far as MAGIC, WHAT A BUNCH OF FOCKERS......
    Make you buy the first tank of gas......
    paint is screwed twice......
    You should have bout another ULTRA, you know JW stands behind his stuff....
    I would have bought a deck from John in a second.....half a second. He just doesnt have a deck top for the 27 yet.....I'm sure something will come out. I needed a boat this year. If its a few years out its a total possibility!!! I would have no problem calling John, letting him sketch something out...and giving him the green light.....all over the phone. And I would never loose a minutes sleep knowing it would be kickass when its done. Cest La Vie.....

Wonderboy
    Magic made my decision not to buy one easy. I went to the show room in Fontana (or wherever that is) and mentioned to the salesman that they were a little more expensive than I thought. The salesman straight out told me that they are overpriced for the boat you get. :2purples: I never looked back.

JB in so cal
    I would have bought a deck from John in a second.....half a second. He just doesnt have a deck top for the 27 yet.....I'm sure something will come out. I needed a boat this year. If its a few years out its a total possibility!!! I would have no problem calling John, letting him sketch something out...and giving him the green light.....all over the phone. And I would never loose a minutes sleep knowing it would be kickass when its done. Cest La Vie.....
    So. If I'm reading this right (in my slightly drunken state) you're happy with the boat 'cause your family is stoked. Magic dropped the entire Ball. But the service dept. saved their bacon to a slight degree???
    Man. Vodka rocks!!! :rollside:

OutCole'd
    Honestly, this is the toughest part of buying from Magic. It seems like it is hit or miss on how it will go.
    My purchase went GREAT. I love my boat & have received awesome service. If I had it all over to do again, I would buy another Magic in a second. There are lots of people who have had the same experience as I had.
    Unfortunately, there are also a few people who have gotten shitty service from them. I do believe they are growing way too fast for their own good. They need to get back to basics.
    NB's boat should have been dialed in BEFORE he got there. Lake tested, proped right, bimini handled, colors correct, etc.
    No acceptable reason for the treatment he received.

NashvilleBound
    So. If I'm reading this right (in my slightly drunken state) you're happy with the boat 'cause your family is stoked. Magic dropped the entire Ball. But the service dept. saved their bacon to a slight degree???
    Man. Vodka rocks!!! :rollside:
    Uhhhhh....as long as its the Gooose....... I would not deal with Magic again... they make a 'good' boat...thats it. I am happy with the deal I got so I'm good with it. A 'decent' boat for a 'decent' price....its certainly no Ultra. In hind sight its ALL Johns fault for not building a deck boat..... (I hope he reads this...lol....)

OutCole'd
    Also, NB, I heard Darrin is no longer at Magic, any details on this?

NashvilleBound
    Also, NB, I heard Darrin is no longer at Magic, any details on this?
    See story @ word re-hab...insert Darrin

mickeyfinn
    we were at lake lanier,not real far from you,I was in awe,most beautiful lake Ive ever seen,looked at homes for 3 days with our own boat dock.We were just about to move and my wife scored a real great job,so we put it on hold.500k buys a nice lake front home,500k here gets you a condo.I went to Ruby Falls while I was there,nice place,had to drive through a rough hood getting there,not alotta teeth around that area
    I live 5 minutes from Lanier. Great lake for boating as long as you are either on the North end or only boating during the week. My parents have a house on the North end and you can find glass to ski or tube or just run flat out on even on the busiest weekends. Lanier is the most populated manmade lake in the country the last I heard. Great water, Clean lake and launch facilities everywhere. 3 bucks to put the boat in or 30 bucks for a year long permit.

Buster
    This is very unfortunate NB. I knew how excited you must have been heading there to pickup your sled. When I got mine after looking at everything Magic over delivered. Finished before they told me (This was last summer when they were not as busy) and the boat was perfect. There seems to be a problem with the door molds because mine have been replaced and adjusted twice. As for the service, this is where they shine. Casey is always there for me when I have a question or need some help and Clu and the service center have never let me down. Chalk it up as a bad day (hell I have had plenty of them) and go out this weekend and forget about it.
    Enjoy your ride.....

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast